Jimmy Garoppolo is the Real Deal

26CornerBlitz

15 hours ago, 87168 said:

Yea. He looks amazing. Just irks me. While I never expected him to be traded within the division, but it would be amazing if we had a shot 

We did not.  The Patriots were asking more of AFC teams than NFC teams for him - even from the Browns.  No way they give him up to another AFCE team.  It was also rumored the Belichick wanted to trade Brady and sign Garoppolo long term, but that was nixed by Kraft.  At the time I assumed that the rumor was just posturing to get more in trade for him, but now I believe it.  

3 minutes ago, inaugural balls said:

You're a snooty ass !@#$ head.

Stick to copy and paste. 

That's your arena.

Bleep off jackass. 

Stick to popping into threads with troll bombs.  It's what you do with nothing of value added.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

1 minute ago, Doc said:

That the Jags lost because Bortles kept turning it over.  Which has nothing to do with Jimmy G. 

That's what Bortles does all too often throughout his career. 

1 minute ago, DriveFor1Outta5 said:

Nice to see that this topic is finally showing the true Christmas spirit.

That's what happens when trolls drop in.  

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

20 minutes ago, Iron Maiden said:

JG is doing it with Goodwin as his #1 WR......Dak has Bryant, Zeke and the #1 oline in the NFL.....

You forgot Witten in there, shell of his old self, but still a very solid TE in the NFL which lacks consistent talent at the position overall throughout the NFL.

5 minutes ago, Captain Murica said:

You forgot Witten in there, shell of his old self, but still a very solid TE in the NFL which lacks consistent talent at the position overall throughout the NFL.

Elite tight end play was supposed to be the next frontier in the league. It never happened across the league, and guys like Clay were signed to contracts that were far too big.

2 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Dak has a great OL and a fantastic RB in Zeke Elliott?   Where are those comparables on the 49ers who had won one game before Jimmy G was named the starter?  Yesterday he had a great game against the best D in the NFL  Explain that away if you will.   I'm betting you can't.  Your comparison of Dak to Garoppolo is not a good one. 

The NFL is littered with QB's that were going to be the next big thing and then fizzled out. He may end up being "The Real Deal".. I just don't know that anyone can say that after 5 games. If people want to hang from his coin purse it doesn't bother me.

49 minutes ago, Iron Maiden said:

JG is doing it with Goodwin as his #1 WR......Dak has Bryant, Zeke and the #1 oline in the NFL.....

Had all that yesterday