Patriots penalties

zow2

WBZ showed three TDs and Tyrod going down bad a few times, a mere mention of a toUgh replay call

winners light the victory cigar and the losers ruminate on everything as an excuse but their failure to execute properly 

6 minutes ago, Augie said:

I do KNOW that  was the worst officiated game I’ve seen in a decade. Oh, shockingly, it all happened to go in Whiney Tom’s favor. Why do you even come here? Do the other chowder heads shun you? 

Tommy and Bill will be gone soon, just like the bandwagon fans. (NOT saying you ar one of the 90%.) 

Yeah its a damn shame that people on this board can name more Patriot players from the late 80s and 90s than most Patriot fans could...

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

WBZ showed three TDs and Tyrod going down bad a few times, a mere mention of a toUgh replay call

winners light the victory cigar and the losers ruminate on everything as an excuse but their failure to execute properly 

We arent good enough to overcome the Patriots and the refs...hell not even Pittsburgh was

3 hours ago, nucci said:

There were bad calls that affected this game...plus they got  the rule wrong on overturned 4th down play

"Also, if a play breaks the plane on a non- touchdown but also pulls it back, then it’s the end result spot."

Why should the folks reviewing replays need to know the rules!?

Don't forget the unbelievable spot to gI've a mendola a 1st down when he was clearly clearly at least a yard short.  Either incomprehensible incompetence by that ref, or a purposeful decision to ignore the play and deceitfully award the first to the cheaters.  Either way the guy should be relieved of his position immediately.

Honestly, I would lose my job if I did as a bad a job at my job as the idiot who overturned the td or the ref who spots the ball a full yard past where it was caught right in front of him.

Edited by stevewin

While they are flawless, Chris Brown today on Twitter stated:

"The Patriots lead the league in scoring drives in which a penalty gives them an extra 1st down. That 40-yd pass interference led to New England's 28th scoring drive this season."

It is hard to not think the refs are favoring them. 

2 hours ago, Another Fan said:

Today was even a bigger joke than the no flag on the Gronk hit on White a few weeks back.  

This era of New England Patriots football may be the most helped by referees in the history of professional sports 

Gronk should still be suspended for that hit. PERIOD. 

4 hours ago, zow2 said:

Well they don’t have any. Against Buffalo 2 for 10 yds, against Pittsburgh last weekend 2 for 4 yds.  They are perfect... like cyborgs playing football. No holding, no blocks in back, no PI, no illegal substitutions, no hands in anyone’s face. Just perfect. In a sport where there is holding on every play Absurd.

STOP THE INSANITY!

4 hours ago, zow2 said:

Points affected by ref calls

NE +3 on borderline PI call

Buf -4 on KB reversal 

NE +3 on 1st down reversal

NE +7 on end zone PI

I stopped caring after NE killed us in the 4th. Not the reason Buffalo lost but a factor 

That makes The game 24-20 Cheaters... Close.  So who knows what could have happened.  Refs and League making game unwatchable IMO.