Start Peterman at Miami?

Klaista2k

1 minute ago, Southtown Tommy said:

26CB has a poor memory. saw him throw a nice touchdown to KB in the snow vs the Colts. He only remembers the LA game.

He made a couple of nice throws in the snow to Benjamin.  I'll give him that.   Does that mean he should start with a playoff berth on the line?  Nope!

2 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Belichick and Patricia would eat Peterman for breakfast.  Mixing him wouldn't have done a damned thing to help the Bills win. It's a dumb idea. 

you do reaalize our qb played like **** and lost the game don't you ?...or did you only watch the first half?

Just now, billsredneck1 said:

you do reaalize our qb played like **** and lost the game don't you ?...or did you only watch the first half?

Taylor had good moments and bad.  Lots of reasons why they lost including inconsistent QB play, poor defense, bad officiating, and questionable coaching.  But no, it's all the QBs fault.   Calling for Peterman is idiotic. 

As bad as TT is, he should be the starter for the Miami game.

- It is the one team he does well against

- We still have a miniscule chance of making the playoffs and McD cannot risk it with Peterman

- Also, McD will never be able to live it down if Peterman stinks it up and loses the game only for all other playoff pieces to fall in place this keeping us out of the playoffs

Hold on folks, it is almost over. I cannot foresee any situation where TT returns next year. 

1 hour ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Belichick and Patricia would eat Peterman for breakfast.  Mixing him wouldn't have done a damned thing to help the Bills win. It's a dumb idea. 

0-2 and 0 tds in 8 quarters was not eating Tyrod for breakfast? Literally all they had to do is make him pull it down for a second off the first read or disguise any sort of pressure and timid Ty just curls up and punts. Year 7. Still acts like he’s never seen a blitz.

5 hours ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

0-2 and 0 tds in 8 quarters was not eating Tyrod for breakfast? Literally all they had to do is make him pull it down for a second off the first read or disguise any sort of pressure and timid Ty just curls up and punts. Year 7. Still acts like he’s never seen a blitz.

Tyrod does pretty well under pressure in most cases as he escapes pressure.  OTOH, you advocate for Peterman who actually craps in his pants under pressure and throws the ball up for grabs with disastrous outcomes. 

Edited by 26CornerBlitz
  • Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, JinxedBill1 said:

I would like to but they will not since we have a chance still.  

Cant wait till we move on, I like Taylor but he's not a starting QB.  Hire Mike McCoy as well.

You know that guy Peterman isn't a starter either that you want to bench him for.

1 hour ago, billsredneck1 said:

if they would have mixed in nate for a couple of series today to see if they could get a spark going, they could have had a better chance at winning...how could anyone argue against that? there is no argument and this staff blew this game by letting this same tt scenario play out. gutless...this loss is on the coaches. there is no reason we had to lose this game. if they play the same crap they will get beat again next week and i will lose all the hope that i had in this staff. congratulations....you moved up one spot in the draft. who the hell will want to play for a staff that doesn't care about winning....not me. we(the coaches) gave the game away again. good bye rico,castillo,frazier and if he doesn't grow a sack...mcd. this was a disgrace

I'll say McDermott coaches scared for a number of reason, his timeout usage, not going for it in certain situations. I don't even know if I can call it scared, but just wrong at times because I'm up in the air if I would have gone for it that early on the 4th and 2.

However, I'm starting to question if we can call him scared because starting a black QB in Buffalo is just something that doesn't work. You think mixing in Peterman would work? What do you even by mixing him in? We just throw him out there for 2 series and 2 ints and then put Tyrod back out there? What have you even seen out of Peterman that makes you think he is worth playing? Why are you throwing Frazier in with the offensive staff? This post is rambling nonsense, and now mine is because I'm responding to rambling nonsense.

I hope we hire Obama as coach, and sign Kaepernick to compete with Tyrod for the starting job next year so I can watch this fan bases heads collectively explode. 

Edited by Ol Dirty B

6 hours ago, Southtown Tommy said:

Experts are wrong about things - they are human. Nobody knows how it will work out for NP.

Nobody knew how it would work out for Jeff Tuel either. You never know what the future holds but that works both ways. You said “he isn’t great and never will be.” You really can’t say “nobody knows” and “I know” when talking about what will happen next. It’s one or the other. 

With that being said the people that studied him the closest, and know the most, despised him as a prospect. I defer to them. So far they have been proven right.  

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Ol Dirty B said:

However, I'm starting to question if we can call him scared because starting a black QB in Buffalo is just something that doesn't work. 

Starting a BAD QB (Bad being the operative word here,not Black)in Buffalo or anywhere else generally doesn't work!

7 hours ago, Ol Dirty B said:

I hope we hire Obama as coach, and sign Kaepernick to compete with Tyrod for the starting job next year so I can watch this fan bases heads collectively explode. 

Tyrod is far more Classier than the other two,he's just not a starting QB.

Edited by Buffaloflash
  • Haha (+1) 1