CNN losing credibility as each day passes... Its pure propaganda at this point

14 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Melania is very attractive now, but 15 years ago? She was gorgeous. 

I wish every couple the highest of bliss and happiness in holy matrimony

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol: :lol: 

More of the exchange :lol: 

People seriously have nothing better to do than to watch TV while recording the TV on their phone?

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Liked WALL-E and the Lion King, and I laughed out loud during Home Alone 2.  :blush:   
Jurassic Park scared me.    :unsure:

The wife and I walked out of Jurassic Park when it first come out and looked at each other with a "WTF was that??" look on our faces. The better look is when I tell people is was one of the worst movies I've ever paid money to see.  

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

The wife and I walked out of Jurassic Park when it first come out and looked at each other with a "WTF was that??" look on our faces. The better look is when I tell people is was one of the worst movies I've ever paid money to see.  

I saw Vanilla Sky with a date. There weren't too many people in the theater so I actually noticed two couples that were together. Well, the movie sucked and one of the couples got up and left partly through the movie. When the movie was over I noticed the couple sitting outside the theater. They apparently disliked the movie enough that they preferred to sit outside the theater to wait for their friends.

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

I saw Vanilla Sky with a date. There weren't too many people in the theater so I actually noticed two couples that were together. Well, the movie sucked and one of the couples got up and left partly through the movie. When the movie was over I noticed the couple sitting outside the theater. They apparently disliked the movie enough that they preferred to sit outside the theater to wait for their friends.

I have not been in a theater since the second Pirates of the Caribbean movies.  I just looked that up and that was 13 years ago.  I have no desire to go back.  Everyone talks in this raspy voice. They think it's acting or cool or something.  Check it out.  Next time you watch a movie or TV everyone talks like they are auditioning for a death metal band.  And I have an advisor who has a client who does movie trailers.  I told him I'd give him my next two years paychecks if his client can write a trailer where there isn't a car flipping and exploding in the first 60 seconds.  He said my paychecks are safe.  

5 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I have not been in a theater since the second Pirates of the Caribbean movies.  I just looked that up and that was 13 years ago.  I have no desire to go back.  Everyone talks in this raspy voice. They think it's acting or cool or something.  Check it out.  Next time you watch a movie or TV everyone talks like they are auditioning for a death metal band.  And I have an advisor who has a client who does movie trailers.  I told him I'd give him my next two years paychecks if his client can write a trailer where there isn't a car flipping and exploding in the first 60 seconds.  He said my paychecks are safe.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RupTbjUmZw4

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

557D79D7-7E46-4590-A795-1B8A6AC3263A.jpeg

Got the one where she smashes the Beethoven bust and he just gets up and opens the closet that is full of Beethoven busts and puts a new one on his piano?

the meta jokes are too big to isolate in that one

I don't know how CNN is covering costs from ads with these numbers. Another round of layoff coming soon?

CNN Death Spiral Continues with Double Digit Q2 Ratings Collapse

The far-left fake news outlet CNN came in 15th place in primetime during the previous quarter and lost nearly 20 percent of its already pathetic viewership.
Let’s go straight to the numbers…

During the second quarter of this year, here’s how the average viewing audience stacked up…

Primetime

FOX: 2.4 million

MSNBC: 1.67 million

CNN LOL: 761,000

Total Day

FOX:  1.32 million

MSNBC: 900,000

CNN LOL: 541,000

</snip>

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I don't know how CNN is covering costs from ads with these numbers. Another round of layoff coming soon?

CNN Death Spiral Continues with Double Digit Q2 Ratings Collapse

The far-left fake news outlet CNN came in 15th place in primetime during the previous quarter and lost nearly 20 percent of its already pathetic viewership.
Let’s go straight to the numbers…

During the second quarter of this year, here’s how the average viewing audience stacked up…

Primetime

FOX: 2.4 million

MSNBC: 1.67 million

CNN LOL: 761,000

Total Day

FOX:  1.32 million

MSNBC: 900,000

CNN LOL: 541,000

</snip>

And 540,999 of them are waiting for connecting flights.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2