CNN losing credibility as each day passes... Its pure propaganda at this point

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I forget the year self of steam happened, but I'm certain it was well before iphones/smart phones were as omnipresent as they are now. I want to say it was early 2000s, like 2003. 

Yes it was when noone had smartphones. 

Okay, I’ll play. What if Fox went 24/7/365 nonstop calling BO a traitor, deranged, unfit for office, a stooge of Russia, a Putin Puppet, that he collided with a foreign government to steal his elections, etc. 

• Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Okay, I’ll play. What if Fox went 24/7/365 nonstop calling BO a traitor, deranged, unfit for office, a stooge of Russia, a Putin Puppet, that he collided with a foreign government to steal his elections, etc. 

nobody would watch, unless Fox was mandated to blare in every airport lounge

you have to go out of your way to get to Fox, you can easily ignore if you opt to

you cannot avoid CNN or the NYT or other liberal news opinions if you are around electricity

On 4/11/2019 at 12:08 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

it's all they got

they have to pretend they have BREAKING NEWS every 3 minutes.

6 minutes ago, row_33 said:

nobody would watch, unless Fox was mandated to blare in every airport lounge

you have to go out of your way to get to Fox, you can easily ignore if you opt to

you cannot avoid CNN or the NYT or other liberal news opinions if you are around electricity

it's all they got

they have to pretend they have BREAKING NEWS every 3 minutes.

Really? Unless there’s truly breaking news (term without meaning now), I watch no TV news. Nil. And I travel a lot. 

It it ain’t that hard to avoid.