CNN losing credibility as each day passes... Its pure propaganda at this point

3 hours ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

Cuomo doesn't like talking about the two hour recording Cohen has of him.

Chris Cuomo is EXACTLY like his brother, a dishonest prick. 

I saw that interview with Conway and that was the most biased unprofessional interview I eve saw and this Cuomo character has the BALLS to say he is impartial.

Again, it was the most unprofessional interview I ever saw. I don't give a FF who Conway works for, you bring a guest on your show and you treat them WITH RESPECT. Case closed.

You can ask the tough questions without the "gotcha" intent and not CONSTANTLY talk over your guest like you are some beacon of integrity when the host is the SWAMPIEST of the swamp rats. Fact.

Edited by njbuff

On 8/28/2018 at 8:49 AM, Deranged Rhino said:

(Paging Mr. Zucker. Paging Mr. Zucker, your network is in a freefall...)

You would think that if someone was constantly accusing you of being a nose picker, the first thing you would do is ensure that no matter where you were or what you were doing, no one would see you picking the nose.

But the left is so unhinged, they can't even stop picking its nose.

The dude's been calling them fake news for months. You'd think the first thing they would do is, y'know...not make up news.

But no.

Greatest meltdown ever.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

You would think that if someone was constantly accusing you of being a nose picker, the first thing you would do is ensure that no matter where you were or what you were doing, no one would see you picking the nose.

But the left is so unhinged, they can't even stop picking its nose.

The dude's been calling them fake news for months. You'd think the first thing they would do is, y'know...not make up news.

But no.

Greatest meltdown ever.

Does everyone always have to bring up gator?

1 hour ago, njbuff said:

The only thing sweeter than to see all the deep state players go down is CNN going out of business.

That would be a great day in America if CNN is forced to close its doors.

Still leaves MSNBC. And Rachel Maddow, for goodness sake... Rachel Maddow is their #1 show. WTH would watch her? She's an absolute loon. And the MSNBC numbers are growing!! :blink:

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Still leaves MSNBC. And Rachel Maddow, for goodness sake... Rachel Maddow is their #1 show. WTH would watch her? She's an absolute loon. And the MSNBC numbers are growing!! :blink:

Sadly, my mom. She still thinks Trump wants to put all gay people in concentration camps. I wish I was exaggerating.