CNN losing credibility as each day passes... Its pure propaganda at this point

4 hours ago, B-Man said:

I love how these jerkoffs give themselves awards to pretend that their stories aren't completely agenda-driven (and largely fictitious.)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Team Trump legal adviser Jenna Ellis appeared on Stelter’s CNN show, ‘Reliable Sources.’ She proceeded to call him an “activist” instead of a journalist, and he did not take it well.

Roll the tape.

• Like (+1) 3

19 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Team Trump legal adviser Jenna Ellis appeared on Stelter’s CNN show, ‘Reliable Sources.’ She proceeded to call him an “activist” instead of a journalist, and he did not take it well.

Roll the tape.

As usual Lefty "journalists", when they don't like what they are hearing, try to dominate the conversation by talking over the guest. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

As usual Lefty "journalists", when they don't like what they are hearing, try to dominate the conversation by talking over the guest. 

...easy Big Dawg....Covid Chris made a miraculous recovery, right?.......

• Like (+1) 1

On 6/13/2020 at 11:47 AM, Cinga said:

Why the **** does this guy even have a job? He's such a hack and doesn't even attempt to hide it!

I saw on the listings yesterday  a show  that I think was Chris Cuomo exposes evil ( Don't hold me to that). I thought: If he's doing that, why doesn't  he just rerun his old shows??

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/17/us/group-tests-positive-florida-bar/index.html

This article is everything wrong with "Journalism" today. Very few facts, none of them confirmed, and they present the idiot girls comments as fact. The Governor of Florida is telling everyone to be careful, social distance, don't be in a crowded bar if you are concerned. These morons literally are saying unless it is illegal then they are not responsible for their actions. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 6/14/2020 at 3:06 PM, Buffalo_Gal said:

I wonder if someone tagged Chris Cuomo?

I posted this in Greg's Stashes thread earlier today because I hadn't seen it here. The uncooked Ramen was just brilliant.??

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 6/14/2020 at 2:50 PM, 3rdnlng said:

I was having a nice day, casually munching my lunch, when I read this.  Those friggin’ lefty “journalists” are always interrupting people.  You’re right.  I wish they would just put a cork in it and shut up sometimes to let the alt-facts come out. 

Day. Ruined. 

4 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

I was having a nice day, casually munching my lunch, when I read this.  Those friggin’ lefty “journalists” are always interrupting people.  You’re right.  I wish they would just put a cork in it and shut up sometimes to let the alt-facts come out. 

Day. Ruined. 

So, you're just casually munching your lunch but would prefer someone put a cork in it instead? Try tapping your feet in any public bathroom as long as it's far away from me. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

So, you're just casually munching your lunch but would prefer someone put a cork in it instead? Try tapping your feet in any public bathroom as long as it's far away from me. 

I think you’ll fly this flag loudly and proudly.  

You have given me no choice but to place you on the Homophobe List.