Bills Pro Bowl Players

corta765

8 hours ago, RyanC883 said:

I agree.  I'd go so far as to say that Shady is (well, should be) a MVP candidate.  Take him off the Bills and we are looking at 2 wins.  He runs against 8 in the box, plays WR when needed like last game, etc.  

Dude what are you talking about?? Did you forget about our Pro Bowl alternate Mike "Tubby" Tolbert???

58 minutes ago, 2003Contenders said:

Lattimore gets in, but Tre White doesn't. Probably a sign of how the DROY voting will go. :-(

Popularity of the teams is the only reason. I think White deserves to be in. Super happy for Micah Hyde, though. Bills fans had high expectations for him and he has exceeded him. Poyer has been solid too. Really unexpected for us to have two quality safeties. We all thought that would be a weak position group.

12 hours ago, kdiggz said:

Did you not watch the game? He had 3 ints and couldn't even complete a pass in a game where there's no defense. It was embarrassing. All of my friends from out of state that don't follow the Bills were laughing about it very time I saw them

It really was embarrassing!

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/19/2017 at 4:22 PM, kdiggz said:

Did you not watch the game? He had 3 ints and couldn't even complete a pass in a game where there's no defense. It was embarrassing. All of my friends from out of state that don't follow the Bills were laughing about it very time I saw them

Was a horrible game for him but really showed if he is made to throw like that he will embarrass himself. Might be why he throws so little since that game.