Santa's present to the Bills Mafia

Tatonka68

I don't know who has been naughty or nice but an elf told me Santa loading his sleigh with an BIG upset for us suffering Bills fans and a 19-17 Bills victory on Christmas EVE. Ending the ghosts, jinx and strangle hold that the Cheats have had on us forever. Bills will be 9-6 and one game away from the playoffs. Lump of coal for Tommy Bad boy Brady.

"MERRY CHRISTMAS!!"

Santa+Claus+Buffalo+Bills+v+San+Diego+Chargers+75FhiyY1fzil.jpg

Edited by Tatonka68

4 minutes ago, Tatonka68 said:

I don't know who has been naughty or nice but an elf told me Santa loading his sleigh with an BIG upset for us suffering Bills fans and a 19-17 Bills victory on Christmas EVE. Ending the ghosts, jinx and strangle hold that the Cheats have had on us forever. Bills will be 9-6 and one game away from the playoffs. Lump of coal for Tommy Bad boy Brady.

"MERRY CHRISTMAS!!"

Lets not sit here and pretend they aren't an excellent football team. They are. But this year more than any other...they are vulnerable. The last 2 weeks Brady has looked his age. He's taken a pounding. Drink as many kale smoothies as you want...father time is going to catch him eventually. Their oline can be beaten.

Its going to be an extremely hard game to win, especially being that they are pushing for home field advantage. But this is the year. If ever we are going to step up...this is our window and our time to do so. 

I'm willing to bet McD has that Gronk hit playing on a loop in the locker room. I'm willing to bet he's smart enough to preach that the way you get even with a team like NE is to beat them on the field. And we will.

• Like (+1) 1

Every dog has it's day and every streak has it's end. It has to end somewhere for NE and start for us and Christmas EVE is a good day to start. Santa is on his way. Playoffs in 2017, franchise QB in 2018. Hoo, Hoo, Hoo!

4 minutes ago, KelsaysLunchbox said:

I'm willing to bet McD has that Gronk hit playing on a loop in the locker room. I'm willing to bet he's smart enough to preach that the way you get even with a team like NE is to beat them on the field. And we will.

Bills play beyond the whistle and Gronk doesn't finish game. Hoo,Hoo, Hoo.

16 minutes ago, Tatonka68 said:

"MERRY CHRISTMAS!!"

Santa is a Pats fan. So is God

2 minutes ago, Tatonka68 said:

Every dog has it's day and every streak has it's end. It has to end somewhere for NE and start for us and Christmas EVE is a good day to start. Santa is on his way. Playoffs in 2017, franchise QB in 2018. Hoo, Hoo, Hoo!

Bills play beyond the whistle and Gronk doesn't finish game. Hoo,Hoo, Hoo.

Honestly wouldn't shock me if Belichick has a game plan to limit Gronks on field time this week if the game starts getting heated. He's  got a huge target on him and they will want him come playoffs.

With Burkhead out we could see a steady diet of Lewis and Gilly. Spread us out with 4 WRs and try and gash inside runs. 

Just now, KelsaysLunchbox said:

Honestly wouldn't shock me if Belichick has a game plan to limit Gronks on field time this week if the game starts getting heated. He's  got a huge target on him and they will want him come playoffs.

With Burkhead out we could see a steady diet of Lewis and Gilly. Spread us out with 4 WRs and try and gash inside runs. 

Pats will try to short in the game and get out with an easy win. Santa told me he has a 3 turnovers for the Bills Sunday. Gronk has been naughty, lump of coal for him, Hoo,Hoo, Hoo!

2 hours ago, Chris66 said:

Santa is a Pats fan. So is God

SO not true. Their success has been based on a contract vehicle that Brady and Belicheat signed with Satan in exchange for their souls. I am not sure of the exact terms but I am hopeful that the contract due date is coming soon.  You must be a naive Pats* fan to believe God or Santa want anything to do with this unholy agreement.