49ers Playing Hard

1 minute ago, Kelly the Dog said:

So you believe or would bet we are going to beat NE in NE next week when they have something to play for? Yeah, right. 

I'm not willing to chalk it up as a loss like some of the betas around here.

You can concede defeat before hand, I refuse to.

5 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

I'm not willing to chalk it up as a loss like some of the betas around here.

You can concede defeat before hand, I refuse to.

Lol. That a boy. I’m glad you will be bringing it when you suit up to play next weekend.

1 minute ago, DC Greg said:

Lol. That a boy. I’m glad you will be bringing it when you suit up to play next weekend.

Hey, it may not be likely, but the Dolphins beat them. Brady is getting banged around today, and I love seeing it. It’s been happening more these days. I wouldn’t put money on it, especially at their place, but I hope we bring it as a team. I hope at the very least Brady takes a beating. If Belichick could get rolled up on the sidelines that would be a bonus. Pete Rose belongs in the HOF before he does. 

4 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

You OBVIOUSLY haven't been paying attention this year.

I'm 100% in on the process, love this staff.

I know you like McD. But that doesn't mean you think they are good. I guarantee you thought because of Tyrod you thought they would lose this game. 

6 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

In fairness, for the vast majority of their existence, they have.

;)

Of course. I was only referring to JSP

Just now, Kelly the Dog said:

I know you like McD. But that doesn't mean you think they are good. I guarantee you thought because of Tyrod you thought they would lose this game. 

I don't like Tyrod. You're right.

But these guys are able to do enough to get past his GLARING shortcomings and win. That means a lot.