More from obd

We will never know.  It doesn't matter. I pay five bucks a hat and sell for ten not a bad profit margin

5 minutes ago, Xwnyer said:

Like Dunkirk Dave that predicted an early spring last year:(

He is a hack

1 minute ago, ColoradoBills said:

DD Stadium location.

fantasy island.jpg

I thought yo said you were done with this thread,  I wish u would leave, I want to discuss football

I wonder if we will go after Crabtree my source was told to watch the Oakland situation. He said del rio would be gone.  Tice for our offensive line and downing for offensive of quality control and qb coach 

27 minutes ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

I do and I am. You will see them in the fall

I hit on two more things this week. The Williams play and the situation in Oakland. When they sign mike tice. You will see.  

Corn Flakes were created (by accident, of course) during a search for good, wholesome vegetarian food. William Kellogg and his brother, John Kellogg, are the masterminds behind one of the world’s most popular cold cereals.

In 1894, John was the chief medical officer of Battle Creek Sanitarium in Michigan, which was run based on Seventh-day Adventist health principles of a vegetarian diet. Will worked at the sanitarium as a bookkeeper and manager, but under the guidance of his brother, he became very interested in health and nutrition. He eventually helped John search for new, wholesome diets for patients. The two brothers were in search of an easily digestible bread substitute, which led them to boiling wheat to make dough. Go on line to read the rest.  You guys are so ridiculous 

Make some more fun when you don’t know the facts.  If you want I can find out about fruit loops as well

But it never turned into dough. They let the wheat boil for far too long. When Will rolled out the wheat, it separated into large, flat flakes. After baking and tasting, the brothers decided it was a delicious, healthy snack worthy of their patients. “Granose” flakes

This is quite amazing. Usually people are embarrassed to be from Dunkirk, yet I think you have flipped the script on that one.

You didn't call the Williams play... and you didn't call the situation in Oakland. That was all over ESPN this past week. 

You called a fake punt with Joe Webb. That's never happened. 

You're a joke. 

33 minutes ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

Making the bills great again 

You will buy one, you want to be part of the group

Name one

Your name.  You had to change it once already.   That you have an inside source.  Anything you've posted pretty much.

6 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

This is quite amazing. Usually people are embarrassed to be from Dunkirk, yet I think you have flipped the script on that one.

You didn't call the Williams play... and you didn't call the situation in Oakland. That was all over ESPN this past week. 

You're a joke. 

I know many People who,live on Dunkirk or are from are not embarrassed to be from there.  I personally am more embarrassed by behavior of Bills fans at tailgates

53 minutes ago, Xwnyer said:

I know many People who,live on Dunkirk or are from are not embarrassed to be from there.  I personally am more embarrassed by behavior of Bills fans at tailgates

Dunkirk is a great city

53 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

I have decided that this thread and this “character” is one of the greatest troll jobs in recent TBD memory.  We are all suckers.  No one could possibly be this blissfully idiotic in real life.  Bravo, OP.

We are ahead of the game we know stuff before it happens

1 hour ago, Ol Dirty B said:

You're a joke. 

I have 10 things I have told this site prior to it becoming public. Heck the stadium information is with the price of admission 

Just now, Xwnyer said:

That’s a bit of a stretch it’s stuck in the 1960’s

it has gone down hill but I love the clubs, I love the people, the lake. I love where I live on the lake. 

57 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

I have decided that this thread and this “character” is one of the greatest troll jobs in recent TBD memory.  We are all suckers.  No one could possibly be this blissfully idiotic in real life.  Bravo, OP.

U would be shocked by what I do.  It all ends on  February 1.  I will reveal the reason for all this and the exact location of new stadium.

Got two tickets for next week 350 each.   Great seats

2 minutes ago, Fan in Chicago said:

Who is "we" ?

The people that read the thread like you and me. 

If you are going to the game,  there are bills backers and they tailgate.  I love a good tailgate.  I will be there let me know so we can meet

Edited by Chadwick Bay Chad

7 minutes ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

Heading to Vermont after the game to hit the slopes.  Love to ski.

Good.

Hope you don’t take your phone with you. It would be great if we didn’t have to hear your BS stories for a week.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, garybusey said:

Is Dunkirk Don Donald Trump?

No, but I'll add to my list.

6 hours ago, ColoradoBills said:

Sybil had 16 separate personalities, we've only seen 2 from DD.

Thanks for the memories DD, Chad, Napoleon, Teddy Roosevelt, John, Paul, George, .....................................................................................................................

1 hour ago, Xwnyer said:

Well we agree about the latter. I think Bills fans look like morons at the tailgates all the time.

That comment doesn't bother me at all.

13 minutes ago, garybusey said:

Is Dunkirk Don Donald Trump?

Lol, I noticed the similarities also.

8 hours ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

If Shady can play, odds are we will be paying a visit to the Patricheats the following week.

You are kidding right?

7 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

How is this thread positively contributing to the TBD community again?  I can’t believe the mods haven’t locked this pile of garbage down.  Die thread, die!

It's like a gruesome car accident though, you just can't look away!  :lol:

1 minute ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

No, if we have Shady we can most definitely win! Those guys have $h!t run defense. If our run d shows up Bortles will have fits against our secondary...

There is a big difference between "Odds are we would win" and "we could win".  

In no situation will/would this existing Bills team have the odds in their favor of winning this game. - Barring a major Jaguars team disaster.   The Bills will have to play their best game of the year to win this week - and the Jaguars will have to play sub par.   That is just reality.

Go Bills.

5 minutes ago, PolishDave said:

There is a big difference between "Odds are we would win" and "we could win".  

In no situation will/would this existing Bills team have the odds in their favor of winning this game. - Barring a major Jaguars team disaster.   The Bills will have to play their best game of the year to win this week - and the Jaguars will have to play sub par.   That is just reality.

Go Bills.

Ehhh...I’m not buying the Jags a world beaters.  They have been exposed to some degree in recent weeks, and their run defense has struggled.  Also, I agree with previous posts in that our secondary is going to give Bortles fits.  Throw in a little pass rush, and I can see some turnovers happening.  Sure they’re favored, but I’m not at all feeling like they are vastly superior to us.

It just might be a field goal battle, and I like our kicker.