More from obd

7 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Espn is a few days late again.   Their article on Gaines is what we discussed last week.  Like we said, he is going to be a highly sought after free agent but McDermott doesn’t like him because he is so fragile.  He needs to have db that are big and good tacklers.  We will make an offer but we will not go all in on him. I think my source made that clear last week.

any normally functioning human being could have conjured this up don.    

• Like (+1) 2

53 minutes ago, Bob&Doug said:

DD, did you play football by chance?

Of course.  I am a former football coach. Coached several buffalo suburban high school teams.  Primarily contract as a local scout now. I volunteered for several years to coach at Jim Kelly football camp.  (All coaches volunteer). At the end of the camp, Jim would sign a couple of items for all the coaches and he would host a barbecue at his house in east aurora for the volunteers. No I am not friends with Kelly but have met him several times.  If you know anyone that has volunteered at his camp several years ago, this can be easily verified

Edited by Dunkirk Don

18 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Espn is a few days late again.   Their article on Gaines is what we discussed last week.  Like we said, he is going to be a highly sought after free agent but McDermott doesn’t like him because he is so fragile.  He needs to have db that are big and good tacklers.  We will make an offer but we will not go all in on him. I think my source made that clear last week.

Why would they make an offer to someone they don't like and feel is too fragile? They could literally make an offer to any other free agent corner that fits what they want or they could draft one.

2 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Of course.  I am a former football coach. Coached several buffalo suburban high school teams.  Primarily contract as a local scout now. I volunteered for several years to coach at Jim Kelly football camp.  (All coaches volunteer). At the end of the camp, Jim would sign a couple of items for all the coaches and he would host a barbecue at his house in east aurora for the volunteers. No I am not friends with Kelly but have met him several times.  If you know anyone that has volunteered at his camp several years ago, this can be easily verified

Is there any truth to the rumor that you are hiding out in corning until the pegula heat dies down?

4 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

when did you work the camp.  i went years ago when i was in highschool in the early 90s.  at that time it was in olean.  we may have crossed paths don.

5 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Running onto the field squirting water into players mouths does not qualify as being a coach

• Haha (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Finkle Is Einhorn said:

It's funny how everyone rags on Dunkirk calling him fake and phony but those same people religiously log in every night to check this thread for any new info....

I never logg off.  

What better place to call a troll a troll and get away with behavior not allowed most anywhere but the PPP.  

9 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

So you're a former football coach at several buffalo suburban high schools, a millionaire thanks to Trump, and a volunteer? Man that's an impressive resume Don.  I can't believe you have all this time to share your inside info with us.

• Haha (+1) 2

My source says that not only does the QB need replacement so does one half of the Oline.  

Defense - a run stuffer as high a priority as a pass rusher.  

The backfield is playing very well and is not in need of an upgrade though depth is always a plus.  

Draft needs QB, OL, DL, MLB, WR and RB to backup McCoy.   

House$ will get a new deal based on incentives.  

Please no pms as I shall not reveal anything more than that to protect my source.  

Since I see all of the LAMP posts 

I was also a coach in the mid to late 80’s (volunteer of course). 

28 minutes ago, teef said:

when did you work the camp.  i went years ago when i was in highschool in the early 90s.  at that time it was in olean.  we may have crossed paths don.

It was in that time period. Not held in olean though, but I think you knew that. Did you play in olean or at bishop Walsh. Do you remember the shooting at olean high school?  I knew a family called antastia from olean, not sure if the clan is still around.  Many people think that Kelly actually coaches at his camp.

Strong possibility the giants try to move Eli.  Rumors flying the jags will be in the running.  The only problem, Eli has a no trade clause in current contract.  Giants say they have their franchise quarterback but we are not buying that.  Whether he is or is not moved, Giants will draft a quarterback.  We are trying to gather as much information on other teams ahead of us in the draft to help determine which way they will go. It helps us connect the dots with our strategy.

have not heard if the spider web trap is a possibility this weekend.  Go Bills go!

Edited by Dunkirk Don

Bills not practicing Wednesday: WR Kelvin Benjamin (knee), DT Kyle Williams (groin), CB Shareece Wright (concussion) and G Ryan Groy (illness). CB E.J. Gaines (knee) and TE Charles Clay (knee) will be limited.

KB has less than 40% chance is suiting up Sunday 

Write still in protocol - day to day. 

Tomorrow I will let you know who will be playing on Sunday.  You cannot depend on the nfl injury report.  It is all a smoke screen. Last week everyone thought Gaines would play because he was listed as limited, we told you on Tuesday night he was a no go based on our information.  I know it got everyone’s hopes up because he was listed that way ( people mocked me when I said he was out) and I hated being the bearer of bad news but I thought you guys had a right to know.  As soon as I can I will provide you with their current status. 

1 hour ago, Dunkirk Don said:

As my source mentioned a few weeks back, the Bills wanted to pursue a trade with Washington for Kirk Cousins. They wanted our two first this year, our second and our first and second next year.  We could not get the skins off this so we have decided to move on from trying to obtain Cousins.  Our focus now will turn to signing Case Keeum if the Vikings do not sign him.  We have so many holes to fill and we would prefer to keep our draft picks.   There are too many teams in front of us in the draft that need quarterbacks that it would take a king’s ransom to obtain.  One possibility that continues to simmer in the background is the potential trade for Alex Smith.  We think if they can swing a trade for Smith, they will. They would prefer going into the draft with having their quarterback situation solved.  The package may include Hughes if he refuses to take a pay cut.

So, the Bills are looking at a large number of options at QB for next season? They may trade for one, sign one as a FA or draft one

1 minute ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

The Shady fans doesn’t mess around with I’ll tell you tomorrow teases.  

We say it upfront.    

Shady I forgot to ask, since I'm a hater as well, can I join your gang? I'm just a guy without a home currently.

3 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

The Shady fans doesn’t mess around with I’ll tell you tomorrow teases.  

We say it upfront.    

For someone so critical, you are obsessed with this thread. Addicted, maybe.

Idk how legit Don's sources are, given it's the internet the chances are pretty slim, but it's entertaining.

• Thank you (+1) 1