More from obd

2 minutes ago, H2o said:

Fahghetaboutit. Beane and the boys put him on "ice" :lol:

Oh snap, I didn't even think about it - Brandon Bean has the alliteration going too!  Holy, he probably did lure DD in for a little lead pipe treatment...

1 hour ago, ColoradoBills said:

Poster who breaks the 100 page mark gets a Free Fish Fry dinner at Walleye Willies courtesy of Dunkirk Don.

News is Mr. X will be there for questions!

14 minutes ago, Captain_Quint said:

I'm just here for 100. This is quite a feat.

Mario Williams, Shady and the police, now Dunkin Don.

Pop the champagne, boys!

Ladies and Gentlemen, we have a winner.

Congrats Captain_Quint and enjoy your Fish fry!

DD is full of it ......  

Few things:   

1) Dunkirk said Pegula supports the tailgating -    This is 100% false.   If anything,  they are embarrassed each week by Bills fans going through tables.  Eventually people are going to get seriously hurt or even die.   To be fair, didnt someone actually died too?  

2)  Pegula's entire empire besides the Bills are located downtown.  The labbatt blue warehouse reno next to the arena,   harbor center,  The sabres / arena, and PSE headquarters.     He also owns the parking lots in front of General Mills factory with the city owning the other parking lots. 

3)  The odds of NY State or the City of Buffalo paying for a stadium NOT downtown ..... seems low.    The only place NOT in the city I could see the stadium would be the Outer Harbor.    

26 minutes ago, Captain_Quint said:

I'm just here for 100. This is quite a feat.

Mario Williams, Shady and the police, now Dunkin Don.

Pop the champagne, boys!

Here lies the body of Mary Lee. Died at the age of a hundred and three. For fifteen years, she kept her virginity. Not a bad record for this vicinity.  

As my source reported two weeks ago, Beane was pissed because McDermott vetoed trade with Seattle for a draft pick and Paul Richardson and now glen is almost impossible to trade.  Now they are not on the same page regarding short and long term goals. McDermott feels the Bills are four players away from challenging the Patriots.  He feels if bills can get him his middle linebacker, strong side Backer, edge rusher, and veteran qb, we can win now.   Beane wants a scorched earth approach.  He wants to dump players, my source says he wants to part ways with brown, Hughes, Alexander, Richie, duccsase, Gaines, Matthews, demarcco and would even trade McCoy for second round pick.  He wants to spread out picks over the next few years. McDermott wants to win now.   Despite public face, both are not happy with each other.  Different camps setting up at obd.  He thinks McDermott wins

he again verified possible trick play on fourth down.  Watch Webb throughout the game.  Could be a big moment in turning momentum