More from obd

Just now, EmotionallyUnstable said:

So is this where I post my spinach-mushroom lasagna recipe? 

4 minutes ago, ndirish1978 said:

Um, he already covered this, he was throwing the Patriots off, duh! This guy's ego has now grown so much that he thinks the Pats are reading this thread and gameplanning accordingly. I can just see Dunce Don in his basement coming up with plans on how to trick the opposition with his barely intelligible posts now:

charlie-conspiracy-470x310@2x.jpg

Hahahahahah

Ol Bill is certainly scouring the threads here looking for some great insight 

did you not see the pic I posted of Poyers GF? Belichick certainly was screen shotting that

hes weird if he didn't 

48 minutes ago, PirateHookerMD said:

are we going to ignore that he implied Gaines was hurt badly and yet he's back at practice today?

Never said that. I said have you heard about Gaines.  He was not day to day and McDermott knew it.  He said day to day. Game plans go in on Wednesday now he needs to change plan no the patriots do not read this board but they do listen to press conferences and check injury report.  Coaches hold out information on  injury report as long as possible.  Didn’t Brady have a concussion that was hid from the league.  I can only tell you what I know.  Fredonia Frank. Be at walleye willies tomorrow night and I will show you the board.  I will be there between 8-10

Edited by Dunkirk Don

4 minutes ago, MarkAF43 said:

Don if you please I'm still waiting on further explanation between the connection or ties between Cousins and Dennison. All you said is Shannahan and you've refused to elaborate. 

Keep waiting dude All uhave done nothing but insulted me and I will not answer any of your questions.  Happy days yes but you no. Go back and read your ignorant posts to me. I have just posted facts and you hammer me every time

2 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

I met Shanahan in a Leesburg Target 2   Christmas ago.  

I lived in leesburg off ft Evans road.  There is an apartment complex right there on the left.  Worked for the redskins as an intern in their marketing department before moving to chicago

Edited by Dunkirk Don

Offensive coordinator Rick Dennison has ties to former Redskins coach Mike Shanahan, who remains one of Cousins' top advocates. Dennison was offensive coordinator under Shanahan from 2006 to '08. Of course, the Kyle Shanahan connection matters most, and that is not present in Buffalo. But with the Bills showing little interest in Taylor, they are going to need QB help one way or another.

Spot on Don