More from obd

3 minutes ago, cba fan said:

Only Brady does take less than market. All the rest ruin chance to win when they get the big deal. Shown repeatedly with Rogers Rothlesiberger Bress Wilson Eli etc etc.... all their chances for Super Bowl go in the toilet as soon as they get the big deals. Bress may be an exception this year but I would not count on it.

In defense of the others, they aren't married to a Super Model whose income is a lot more than theirs so he helps the team financially and still has more money than the others to play with.

29 minutes ago, Big C said:

Don, what is in it for your source that he has no problem sharing so much confidential information knowing you are coming here to share it?

Bills fired him and he has contacts. Our contact knows it was a bogus termination and Getting even. They were best friends and hunts with him.  Wife’s are sisters. I do feel bad a low level IT person was fired last week. Why would they fire a person this close to Christmas.

They know someone was hacking the email system but the ends justify the means.  Sometimes innocent people get caught in the squat, We have position by position rankings for the draft and tons of personal stuff that will not be posted.  We know the end is near and I will disappear but until then we share.  I love the bills but this guy is my friend and he did not have to let me in on the stadium location. Our investment group sale hopefully closes by the end of January.  Feel bad for the people selling the land, they have no clue. Tomorrow I will share top 5qb on our board.

9 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

McDermott's presser said Gaines was day to day

That is bs

Edited by Dunkirk Don

5 hours ago, musichunch said:

Don,

Keep in mind that many of the "fans" giving you a hard time on this board have an "interest" in discrediting leakers. They are not really fans and are in fact employees. Their goal is to frustrate you, get you to leave, get you in a fight, and convince neutral readers that you have already been discredited. 

The best defense is to not engage them in any way. Just know that there are many people here who appreciate your input. Please continue with the information you have.

81a0664fce3a64a175bf036be396dfcd74f83242

Give it up musichunch, we know you work for the Bills. /s

• Haha (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Bills fired him and he has contacts. Our contact knows it was a bogus termination and Getting even. I do feel bad a low level IT person was fired last week. They know someone was hacking the email system but the ends justify the means.  Sometimes innocent people get caught in the squat, We have position by position rankings for the draft and tons of personal stuff that will not be posted.  We know the end is near and I will disappear but until then we share

Serious question Don. Why would this contact do all this for someone else that was terminated for no good reason. I mean, if it were me, I would feel bad, I would let the guy know I agreed with him, I'd give him support but I wouldn't put myself in a position to get fired and ruin my reputation with my family, friends and contacts throughout the NFL.

I was a believer at first, but this is all sounding like BS.  No, and I mean 0, credible NFL guy is going to spill draft board info and free agency info for revenge.  Anyone fired would be looking for a new job, taking that inside info with him to his next gig.  Don, if someone is really giving you information that he/she says is "inside info" then you are as gullible as I was.  Also, this has been going on for how long?  Surely if this was real, McBeane would have put a stop to it dayssssss ago.

6 minutes ago, Ittakestime said:

I'm really disappointed in TSW.  I honestly thought this forum had a better reputation.  The nonsense DD is spewing needs to be stopped.  Throwing crap at a wall that has a decent chance of happening and then acting like you are some God is not a good look.

How do you think the wall feels? 

• Haha (+1) 3

13 minutes ago, PIZ said:

I was a believer at first, but this is all sounding like BS.  No, and I mean 0, credible NFL guy is going to spill draft board info and free agency info for revenge.  Anyone fired would be looking for a new job, taking that inside info with him to his next gig.  Don, if someone is really giving you information that he/she says is "inside info" then you are as gullible as I was.  Also, this has been going on for how long?  Surely if this was real, McBeane would have put a stop to it dayssssss ago.

Your choice to believe or not.  It is coming from obd. Like it or not.  Guy is retiring   My friend that got fired is an investment banker and closing most of the land deals around the new stadium.  He is making a killing. More than he did with the bills.  He got the inside track on the land and people at obd are extremely angry because he beat them to the punch and the land directly surrounding the stadium is in contract. Revenge is best served cold.

25 minutes ago, nkreed said:

81a0664fce3a64a175bf036be396dfcd74f83242

Give it up musichunch, we know you work for the Bills. /s

Possible

Edited by Dunkirk Don
  • Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Bills fired him and he has contacts. Our contact knows it was a bogus termination and Getting even. They were best friends and hunts with him.  Wife’s are sisters. I do feel bad a low level IT person was fired last week. Why would they fire a person this close to Christmas.

They know someone was hacking the email system but the ends justify the means.  Sometimes innocent people get caught in the squat, We have position by position rankings for the draft and tons of personal stuff that will not be posted.  We know the end is near and I will disappear but until then we share.  I love the bills but this guy is my friend and he did not have to let me in on the stadium location. Our investment group sale hopefully closes by the end of January.  Feel bad for the people selling the land, they have no clue. Tomorrow I will share top 5qb on our board.

That is bs

You are really devoted to this, aren't you?

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Your choice to believe or not.  It is coming from obd. Like it or not.  Guy is retiring   My friend that got fired is an investment banker and closing most of the land deals around the new stadium.  He is making a killing. More than he did with the bills.  He got the inside track on the land and people at obd are extremely angry because he beat them to the punch and the land directly surrounding the stadium is in contract. Revenge 

Sorry, I just think it's too far fetched.  

If that land situation happened to the Pegulas where someone beat them to the punch, they would just put the stadium somewhere else.  That's what I would do.  They're not going to let some snake get the upper hand.  Money is nothing to them.  Look at all the money they lost when they fired Rex.  That was a bad investment, but it's just money.

13 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Your choice to believe or not.  It is coming from obd. Like it or not.  Guy is retiring   My friend that got fired is an investment banker and closing most of the land deals around the new stadium.  He is making a killing. More than he did with the bills.  He got the inside track on the land and people at obd are extremely angry because he beat them to the punch and the land directly surrounding the stadium is in contract. Revenge is best served cold.

Possible

I like your posts Don...screw the non billievers 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Kirby Jackson said:
3 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

I like your posts Don...screw the non billievers 

2 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

I am with u

Did you just agree that you like your own posts?!?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Now that's funny right there, I don't care who ya are

4 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Pegula got some but the land deal was to good for him.  No taxes for the first 5 years, easy access for people from Rochester and Canada. It is the perfect location.  He paid pennies for the land.  It is not moving

Back to the revenge thing.  How is posting draft info and free agency info on a Bills fan site getting revenge?   It's not like Belichick is scouring this message board for leaks.

2 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Did you just agree that you like your own posts?!?

I would hope does!

Side note, can you like your own posts? 

Answer: no. Too bad I need more rep points.

Edited by Big C
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2