Sadly, we get outclassed by the Dolphins!

Punt75

On 12/14/2017 at 9:37 PM, Punt75 said:

Time has run out on the Bills.  Their play has regressed during the 2nd half of the season while Miami has improved.  Nice Dolphin wins over the Titans, Chargers and Patriots without their starting QB is impressive.

The Bills have had inconsistent Quarterback play since the start of the season and that hasn't improved.  And, with the constant week-to-week change over in wide receivers that makes the entire offense tougher to manage.

Miami should win by 10+  unless McCoy goes crazy on the ground!

giphy.gif

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 12/14/2017 at 10:37 PM, Punt75 said:

Time has run out on the Bills.  Their play has regressed during the 2nd half of the season while Miami has improved.  Nice Dolphin wins over the Titans, Chargers and Patriots without their starting QB is impressive.

The Bills have had inconsistent Quarterback play since the start of the season and that hasn't improved.  And, with the constant week-to-week change over in wide receivers that makes the entire offense tougher to manage.

This post aged well

7 minutes ago, billsfan11 said:

Tyrod was pedestrian yesterday? What game were you watching?..

He had some nice plays in the first half and completely disappeared in the 2nd half. It’s a common thing. 

So yes, maybe pedestrian wasn’t the right word, but it’s in the same playground.

1 hour ago, Jay_Fixit said:
20 hours ago, John from Hemet said:

And yet Tyrod yet again got it done against Miami

McCoy was under 100 yards

The D did their job

McCoy had 2 TD’s

The defense held Miami in check.

Taylor was once again pedestrian but made a few nice plays.

Nothing I predicted wasn’t true. In fact, everything I said would need to happen, happened.

my 2 cents 

3 INT's by the Defense!!!! 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Jay_Fixit said:

Oh ya. He’s also the guy who posts that he’s at an airport when he’s at an airport.

I don't know for sure but I have a feeling that when he goes out to eat, he takes a pic of his food and titles it "Yes please!" and puts it on facebook.

Edited by Royale with Cheese

10 minutes ago, Jay_Fixit said:

Oh ya. He’s also the guy who posts that he’s at an airport when he’s at an airport.

well..how else would you know i'm at an airport, getting ready to fly on a plane to do important, world changing things?

5 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I don't know for sure but I have a feeling that when he goes out to eat, he takes a pic of his food and titles it "Yes please!" and puts it on facebook.

B word, i'm italian.  when i go out to a dinner, i'm there to eat and drink.  the rest of it is filler.  

19 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

you could have fooled my by your avatar picture.  Looks eastern European to me.  

Italian or Sicilian?   

both actually.  the avatar is just a picture i put up so you guys would think i was attractive.

• Haha (+1) 1

On 12/14/2017 at 10:37 PM, Punt75 said:

This thread didnt age well