Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Punt75

Sadly, we get outclassed by the Dolphins!

Recommended Posts

Time has run out on the Bills.  Their play has regressed during the 2nd half of the season while Miami has improved.  Nice Dolphin wins over the Titans, Chargers and Patriots without their starting QB is impressive.

The Bills have had inconsistent Quarterback play since the start of the season and that hasn't improved.  And, with the constant week-to-week change over in wide receivers that makes the entire offense tougher to manage.

Miami should win by 10+  unless McCoy goes crazy on the ground!

 

 

  • Confused 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't think we are "outclassed".

 

Not sure we have regressed this season either.

 

More likely is that the crazy turnover differential we enjoyed for the first chapter of the season went away.

 

We probably have something like 2 wins more than we should have, but for that great turnover ratio.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, McBean said:

We’re 3.5 point favorites for a reason...Bills roll 31-13 on Sunday.

Don't think we will roll in that manner, but I DO think we will see a different Dolphins team than on Monday.

 

The weather is going to freak them out.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Fadingpain said:

Don't think we will roll in that manner, but I DO think we will see a different Dolphins team than on Monday.

 

The weather is going to freak them out.

 

 

No team I’d rather see in last weeks weather than the Dolphins! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tannehill had been awful in Buffalo. I actually don’t think he’s ever won there. Took matt Moore and fielding 10 guys on defense to make it happen last year. We will see how cutler does.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm guessing they beat us one time, probably not two, though. And it'll likely be the game in Miami that the Fins take.

 

I wish they'd beat us twice. I'd much rather have the 8-8 draft slot than the 9-7 draft slot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Too bad Orton isn't still here, so we could see Smokin' Jay vs. Uncle Rico.

Now that'd be a great matchup.  Were they ever on the same roster?  Those would be some awesome team photos!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Fadingpain said:

Don't think we will roll in that manner, but I DO think we will see a different Dolphins team than on Monday.

 

The weather is going to freak them out.

 

 

Lots of players are not from Florida on that fish team, do not count on the weather bothering them at all. The Bills better bring their A game.

1 hour ago, Thurman#1 said:

I'm guessing they beat us one time, probably not two, though. And it'll likely be the game in Miami that the Fins take.

 

I wish they'd beat us twice. I'd much rather have the 8-8 draft slot than the 9-7 draft slot.

I will be surprised if we win one of the last 3.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Punt75 said:

Time has run out on the Bills.  Their play has regressed during the 2nd half of the season while Miami has improved.  Nice Dolphin wins over the Titans, Chargers and Patriots without their starting QB is impressive.

The Bills have had inconsistent Quarterback play since the start of the season and that hasn't improved.  And, with the constant week-to-week change over in wide receivers that makes the entire offense tougher to manage.

Miami should win by 10+  unless McCoy goes crazy on the ground!

 

 

What does class have to do with this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Punt - with only 22 posts welcome to the board.

 

On this one, don't be so sure getting spooked by the Dolphins against Pats.  We've beaten them before after them beating the Pats.

 

This is Buffalo.  28 degrees and rain to possible snow and our team on a mission.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Punt75 said:

Time has run out on the Bills.  Their play has regressed during the 2nd half of the season while Miami has improved.  Nice Dolphin wins over the Titans, Chargers and Patriots without their starting QB is impressive.

The Bills have had inconsistent Quarterback play since the start of the season and that hasn't improved.  And, with the constant week-to-week change over in wide receivers that makes the entire offense tougher to manage.

Miami should win by 10+  unless McCoy goes crazy on the ground!

 

 

 

If the Bills won a week two game against a team in the midst of an 0-4 start because their soon to be fired kicker missed a game ending chip shot, would you call it impressive in week 15?  Honestly?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

 

 

9 hours ago, McBean said:

We’re 3.5 point favorites for a reason...Bills roll 31-13 on Sunday.

 

Finally some sanity on the dolphins game. Sht.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As one who had to watch the decade of losses to the Fish in the 70's I have to say how disappointing it is to see so many pseudoFish fans on a Bills message board.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Thurman#1 said:

I'm guessing they beat us one time, probably not two, though. And it'll likely be the game in Miami that the Fins take.

 

I wish they'd beat us twice. I'd much rather have the 8-8 draft slot than the 9-7 draft slot.

 

If they beat us twice, we end up at 7-9...not 8-8...unless you think we beat NE in Foxboro....

 

I think we split with the fish..we win this week but lose in Florida....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

More threads to stir the pot.  

 

No no matter the result we are doomed to see I was right posts after the game.  

 

It is a virtual playoff game.  

 

It will come down to - Can TT win under this pressure?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nothing Sad about it, either the Bills win and have a shot at the playoffs or they lose and move up the draft boards. Either way we win.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×