Marshall Faulk, 2 others suspended from NFL Network.

jaybee

1 minute ago, PolishDave said:

14 years of dating T-bomb.   If you like it then you shoulda put a ring on it.      Or don't.

I'm a nonconformist when it comes to the institution of marriage. Said institution is toxic to men IMO.

2 minutes ago, PolishDave said:

14 years of dating T-bomb.   If you like it then you shoulda put a ring on it.      Or don't.   She's still gonna take half your crap if she gets sick of "dating"

"Bitches" = that chick got with a guy I wanted to get with

3 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

No I believe men need to start suing the hell out of companies over this so their fear of lawsuits is equal from both sides meaning their judgement is not clouded by potential of lawsuits.

Too often at the end of the day its about their liability rather than the truth.

If they are actually smeared and suspended without cause they would sue. Can you think of a good example of a celebrity that was unfairly accused of sexual harassment? You act like it happens all the time. 

5 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

No I believe men need to start suing the hell out of companies over this so their fear of lawsuits is equal from both sides meaning their judgement is not clouded by potential of lawsuits.

Too often at the end of the day its about their liability rather than the truth.

Dude, one thing we don't need in the country is more lawsuits.

Chick should just move to a state where lots of people carry guns - like Texas - and then tell her brother what happened.    Then Smith and Wesson can solve the issue.

32 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

Women don't need my protection, but they deserve to be heard and believed. The fact that people like you never believe victims is what leads them to stay quiet for years before it's convenient for them to speak up. Your take is so antiquated. Sympathizing with men for "having their lives ruined" and blaming women for their "choices" when in a lot of these situations people should be demanding the opposite to happen. 

Gross. 

No, they don't deserve to be believed.  You have it 100% backwards.

Justice is not metered out based on feelings.  It requires evidence, and the ability of the accused to meet their accuser with the presumption of innocence.

You cannot reconcile the presumption of innocence of the accused, with the burden of proof being on the accuser; with the assertion that the accuser has the right to be believed.  These things are opposing ideals.

The first is the hallmark of the liberal system of jurisprudence, the second is a prop of third world kangaroo courts empowered to destroy lives on a whim with no evidence.

The fact is that I sympathize with anyone who has their lives ruined by charges absent evidence because that is a system which courts abuse and injustice by design, and assumes with the presumption of guilt forcing the accused to prove their innocence.

Let's do a thought experiment:

You and I are standing near each other.  You have $50 dollars in your wallet.  A police officer walks by and I tell the officer you stole my money.  We live in a society in which the accuser has the right to be believed.  Prove you didn't steal my money, or go to jail.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

2 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

No, they don't deserve to be believed.  You have it 100% backwards.

Justice is not metered out based on feelings.  It requires evidence, and the ability of the accused to meet their accuser with the presumption of innocence.

You cannot reconcile the presumption of innocence of the accused, with the burden of proof being on the accuser; with the assertion that the accuser has the right to be believed.  These things are opposing ideals.

The first is the hallmark of the liberal system of jurisprudence, the second is a prop of third world kangaroo courts empowered to destroy lives on a whim with no evidence.

The fact is that I sympathize with anyone who has their lives ruined by charges absent evidence because that is a system which courts abuse and injustice by design, and assumes with the presumption of guilt forcing the accused to prove their innocence.

Have you ever dealt with NYS department of Tax and Finance?

Ask any business owner in NY about them who has dealt with them - You are guilty until proven innocent.   Give the king his money.

I thought it was supposed to be innocent until proven guilty.   Truly it is not if you are dealing with the state itself.  You must prove innocence even when they produce zero evidence of fault on your part.   You must prove innocence if merely accused with zero evidence.  "F" New York State  "F" big government.

18 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Prove you didn't steal my money, or go to jail.

Someone in this thread said you should be a lawyer?? You legitimately don't understand the difference between  a reasonable person choosing to believe something or not, and the legal standard for guilt required to send someone to jail. You surely believe OJ was guilty, yes? Regardless of the verdict after full due process was exercised a reasonable person can look at the facts and make a different determination.

Edited by HappyDays

4 hours ago, \GoBillsInDallas/ said:

Are we talking about the same Marshall Faulk who has six children with four different women?

We ain't exactly talking about a born-again Christian here.

yea unfortunately for him he can't run for Senator in Alabama because of that

42 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

Women don't need my protection, but they deserve to be heard and believed. The fact that people like you never believe victims is what leads them to stay quiet for years before it's convenient for them to speak up. Your take is so antiquated. Sympathizing with men for "having their lives ruined" and blaming women for their "choices" when in a lot of these situations people should be demanding the opposite to happen. 

Gross. 

Shouldn't each case be evaluated on its own merits? 

How does arbitrarily prejudging the situation by choosing to believe the accusor, which necessarily equates to disbelieving the accused, further the interest of justice?

And why are you so quick to dismiss the injustice against the falsely accused?

4 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

Shouldn't each case be evaluated on its own merits? 

How does arbitrarily prejudging the situation by choosing to believe the accusor, which necessarily equates to disbelieving the accused, further the interest of justice?

And why are you so quick to dismiss the injustice against the falsely accused?

He's the person who believes that the person wrongly jailed 20 years and set free on DNA evidence should stay locked up because they are "guilty of something"

20 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Someone in this thread said you should be a lawyer?? You legitimately don't understand the difference between  a reasonable person choosing to believe something or not, and the legal standard for guilt required to send someone to jail. You surely believe OJ was guilty, yes? Regardless of the verdict after full due process was exercised a reasonable person can look at the facts and make a different determination.

What I said is that I am very sypathetic towards individuals facing charges without evidence, and that I think it is wrong to expose individuals to negative outcomes based on charges absent evidence.

I provided a thought experiment illustrating why the presumption of guilt is problematic to a society seeking to be just.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

4 hours ago, matter2003 said:

I still maintain this has happened due to the precipitous drop in male testosterone levels since the 1950's once plastics, pollutants and pesticides became widespread and every generation of male has on average lower testosterone than the previous one.  In fact it has gotten so bad, LabCorp and some other companies have reduced the "normal" range in their testosterone bloodwork tests to coincide with this.  As more and more low testosterone men become the norm, they have the ability to continue nearly unabated because they won't stand up to them...they let women walk all over them, they are the onescrying during breakups and acting all emotional...in large part many men have taken on the role of women in their relationships and the women take on the man's role---and deep down they despise it...they hate that men let them get away with it and won't stand up to them, but they love that they get their way.

Any guy over 30 should get their Testosterone levels checked and look into getting on TRT if their levels are under 500...heck actually nowadays, anyone over 20....I know guys who are 19 and 20 with T levels in the 300's...its the epidemic nobody wants to talk about.

Yes, this is 100% accurate.