Sean McD. You have an amazing tolerence .

Returntoglory

Obviously their are contractual obligations for the Bills and Coach McDermott in regards to appearing on WGR , but man, I wish he would do it in studio so he can punch that clueless Schopp in the face when the idiot rails on him and delivers his condescending and "More knowledgeable than you in regards to football" rants! Of course he would be sackless and not dare, but it must take every ounce of patience and conviction to let lose on this hack!

7 minutes ago, disco said:

that you'd have better odds winning by not punting

10 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

What did Schopp say?

Just the truth that the punt was a bad call

Just now, apuszczalowski said:

But what are the odds on a day where no one is really moving the ball because theres too much snow to get through and the wind and snow are making visibility difficult?

14 yards of field Position. Yippie thats what the punt saved by the time Indy punted. 

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

14 yards of field Position. Yippie thats what the punt saved by the time Indy punted. 

and what did it save if the Bills didn't convert and they took over where they had it on downs and the Colts started there instead of where the punt ended up?

It was such a horrible call that they won the game!

1 minute ago, apuszczalowski said:

and what did it save if the Bills didn't convert and they took over where they had it on downs and the Colts started there instead of where the punt ended up?

And the dumb argument.

facts are abd what Schoop is saying thr MATH says that was a bad decision. But McD Punted but trusts his defense. 

So didnt he trust his defense what deciding to punt to hold if offense was stuffed?  So what is it do your trust them or not

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

That 14 yards would have had the Bills passing at the end, tryin* to get into FG range instead of McCoy running.

I didn’t like the call but the arguement you present is not a good one. Especially considering the conditions.

Just now, Binghamton Beast said:

That 14 yards would have had the Bills passing at the end, tryin* to get into FG range instead of McCoy running.

I didn’t like the call but the arguement you present is not a good one. Especially considering the conditions.

What is it? You trust your Defense when inside the 20 only. 

Sorry we win yes but you will NEVER convince me what the math says is retarded because you like the coach and want to defend him. 

This is NO DIFFERENCE than Rex Punting in terms of the decision 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

And the dumb argument.

facts are abd what Schoop is saying thr MATH says that was a bad decision. But McD Punted but trusts his defense. 

So didnt he trust his defense what deciding to punt to hold if offense was stuffed?  So what is it do your trust them or not

Again, is it really facts? What are the odds in the conditions they were playing in, its ok, I will wait for you to go calculate them

Considering the way the game had gone and the FACT they were playing in conditions hardly seen in a regular game, what are the odds in that situation?

Why would you not want to pin them back as far as possible to help get better field position to try for a potential game winning field goal if you stop them?

30 minutes ago, Returntoglory said:

Obviously their are contractual obligations for the Bills and Coach McDermott in regards to appearing on WGR , but man, I wish he would do it in studio so he can punch that clueless Schopp in the face when the idiot rails on him and delivers his condescending and "More knowledgeable than you in regards to football" rants! Of course he would be sackless and not dare, but it must take every ounce of patience and conviction to let lose on this hack!

2 comments:

1) Regarding the punt in OT, Schopp is on the winning side of that argument, not the NFL head coach, which is sad.

2) You don't seem that bright.

• Like (+1) 1

Cant argue math. I got it this coach can do NO WRONG in your mind. 

He keeps doing it he loses more than he wins that is FACTS 

so tell me you only count on your defense inside the 10 to get the ball back but not at the 40 if stoped is that what you are saying

13 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

Ya, everyone is acting like a sure thing we get it. No way we pass it and they would be bringing everyone to stop the run.