your opinion of westerndecline ?

14 minutes ago, westerndecline said:

Live with my father

Mother passed two yrs ago

Sanford and son:P

I'll tell you what..I see some red flags here.if you are a fraud on here and you are pretending to be a vet..banned.I served..left for the corps in august of 1982..did the beautiful tour of Lebanon soon after...as a young..tough,drilled to the mother!@#$er.i left a !@#$ed up young man..23 and a baby coming..the rest is my business since don't know you from planet pluto and is not your concern.if you need help,the va has a solid counseling staff.also I was in the va hospital on bailey near main because I was burned out..keep your combat time to yourself..do you really think that these members that typed into your drama **** thread really care.what do I do now? And you are 38?

6 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

I'll tell you what..I see some red flags here.if you are a fraud on here and you are pretending to be a vet..banned.I served..left for the corps in august of 1982..did the beautiful tour of Lebanon soon after...as a young..tough,drilled to the mother!@#$er.i left a !@#$ed up young man..23 and a baby coming..the rest is my business since don't know you from planet pluto and is not your concern.if you need help,the va has a solid counseling staff.also I was in the va hospital on bailey near main because I was burned out..keep your combat time to yourself..do you really think that these members that typed into your drama **** thread really care.what do I do now? And you are 38?

Stolen valor?!  What exactly is your proof, sir?

7 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

Lmao seek professional help

Srsly

He's a troll

Bills fan, possibly. 

My suspicion is he is a previous TSW member with a different screen name.  Political views to the left of Lenin.  Got humiliated on PPP and possibly banned at some point for a personal attack.

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

Straight up..I would bet 10 grand that you are not a former Marine.

3 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

He's a troll

Bills fan, possibly. 

My suspicion is he is a previous TSW member with a different screen name.  Political views to the left of Lenin.  Got humiliated on PPP and possibly banned at some point for a personal attack.

Im a libertarian

Yes retired cg

Sk1

Medical in ast school so became a sk

Was at 3 sectors they used to be called groups

A 378 out of boot ( morgenthau in alameda ca)

Btm school Charleston sc

Air station Humboldt bay ( its in mckinleyville)

Sk school. Petaluma training center ( great food, its also fs school)

Sk c school.3 times norfolk va

A 270 northland ( Portsmouth va)

3 sectors humboldt/ two in detroit

1 small boat station port huron

Edited by westerndecline

10 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

I was never in nam ,do math better.My older second cousin was kia in nam,my uncle served as well.

may as well have been lol

I meet ur kind in every retard bar throughout the whole country

" back in nam, we blah blah blah"

So happy stern trolled u stupid nationalist !@#$s lol

12 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

no you're not

You're either a troll or do not understand what that word means

a5b1fa2e840b8b6934d42939d4f7ed6255a9d949

No ur just retarded

Edited by westerndecline

24 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Stolen valor?!  What exactly is your proof, sir?

I feel like a fool because I posted heart felt priors about my depression and addictions.I thought his comments about just working out which is a sign of stress,instead of asking va counselors,was flag number one.you just don't go on a message board and ask for help when you know not one person that you are asking advice from.in addition,when discharged you are given a **** load of paper work  on how to adapt to a civilian,grocery  store filled lifestyle.taxpayer dollars.

21 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

I feel like a fool because I posted heart felt priors about my depression and addictions.I thought his comments about just working out which is a sign of stress,instead of asking va counselors,was flag number one.you just don't go on a message board and ask for help when you know not one person that you are asking advice from.in addition,when discharged you are given a **** load of paper work  on how to adapt to a civilian,grocery  store filled lifestyle.taxpayer dollars.

I kno all about the va psycho

I posted it for fun and to see if anyone had any cool ideas besides getting a bs job

On 12/21/2017 at 10:56 PM, westerndecline said:

Yes retired cg

Sk1

Medical in ast school so became a sk

Was at 3 sectors they used to be called groups

A 378 out of boot ( morgenthau in alameda ca)

Btm school Charleston sc

Air station Humboldt bay ( its in mckinleyville)

Sk school. Petaluma training center ( great food, its also fs school)

Sk c school.3 times norfolk va

A 270 northland ( Portsmouth va)

3 sectors humboldt/ two in detroit

1 small boat station port huron

You retired as an E-6?  An SK, at that?!?

Edited by Gugny
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Gugny said:

You retired as an E-6?  An SK, at that?!?

Where is he gonna go enlisted?  If he truly wants to lead...

Yeah, enlisted is probably not the way to go.  Deskjockey too. E-7+ are NCO's.  It's up or out and he did reach the ceiling at E-6.  But he did say he had the 70% which put him "light duty" behind a desk.

Glassdoor has a SK making on average 44k a year... But housing, food is taken care of on active duty.  That's not bad when all living expenses taken care of... Nice having no mortgage.

Heck... Boatswain's Mate makes more.  In the civilian gov't, private sector a good boat operator is making $400-$500/day.  A seasoned pilot/boat captain can make a $800 to $1,000 a DAY.  It pays to get behind that wheel and operate the boat.

https://www.gocoastguard.com/active-duty-careers/enlisted-opportunities/view-job-descriptions

StoreKeeper civilian  equivalents are listed as:

Related Civilian Jobs:

53 minutes ago, Augie said:

Needy....

Sometimes lol

1 hour ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Yeah, enlisted is probably not the way to go.  Deskjockey too. E-7+ are NCO's.  It's up or out and he did reach the ceiling at E-6.  But he did say he had the 70% which put him "light duty" behind a desk.

Glassdoor has a SK making on average 44k a year... But housing, food is taken care of on active duty.  That's not bad when all living expenses taken care of... Nice having no mortgage.

Heck... Boatswain's Mate makes more.  In the civilian gov't, private sector a good boat operator is making $400-$500/day.  A seasoned pilot/boat captain can make a $800 to $1,000 a DAY.  It pays to get behind that wheel and operate the boat.

https://www.gocoastguard.com/active-duty-careers/enlisted-opportunities/view-job-descriptions

Related Civilian Jobs:

I dont want to lead

7 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Related Civilian Jobs:

NCOs are E-4 and above.

Most, regardless of rate, make it to E-4 by 2 years; E-5 by 3 or 4.  Most who go in as SK or BM do so because they don't qualify for better rates after the ASVAB.  Anyone with a fully-functioning brain could get to E-6 as an SK in no more than six years.

As a newbie on my ship, I was lucky enough to get the Chiefs' Mess for mess duty.  The biggest idiot in there was a SKC and he made it to E-7 in eight years.

13 hours ago, Gugny said:

NCOs are E-4 and above.

Most, regardless of rate, make it to E-4 by 2 years; E-5 by 3 or 4.  Most who go in as SK or BM do so because they don't qualify for better rates after the ASVAB.  Anyone with a fully-functioning brain could get to E-6 as an SK in no more than six years.

As a newbie on my ship, I was lucky enough to get the Chiefs' Mess for mess duty.  The biggest idiot in there was a SKC and he made it to E-7 in eight years.

Firstly !@#$ the chiefs mess...

Its the biggest suck off fest in the whole uscg.  I used to go in their all the time to piss off chiefs all the time

The chiefs mess is everything thts wrong with the military genius

I got a 90 on the asvab( drunk still btw)

I also qualified for ast school and hurt my shoulder

I qualified for all rates...

Went sk because my friend i knew was one....

I also didn't want chief. 

Never studied for the service wide because i didnt care

Stop assuming things u dont know...lol

Edited by westerndecline

I was also on medical hold/non rate for almost three yrs because i hurt my shoulder in the ast program

Once they told me i couldn't be an ast i almost quit honestly. Thts all i wanted to do...

My friend Nick pretty much saved my career and talked me into going sk out in California. 

But i honestly floated through the guard. So tht part u r correct

I guarantee my record is better than yours though.

Also everyone understand this asshat is jealous of the sk rate because we have pretty much the smoothest job in the cg. ( which is why i picked it) we dont do much sea duty and we hardly ever stand watch. We are mostly trop hours give or take and everyone has to suck our dick like this !@#$ or else he doesnt get ****... We can make his life hell.

The only cool rates are sk anything aviation. Dcs and thrs about it.

Im giessing this douche was a bm or mk. The two most miserable rates in the cg

1 minute ago, westerndecline said:

I was also on medical hold/non rate for almost three yrs because i hurt my shoulder in the ast program

Once they told me i couldn't be an ast i almost quit honestly. Thts all i wanted to do...

My friend Nick pretty much saved my career and talked me into going sk out in California. 

But i honestly floated through the guard. So tht part u r correct

I guarantee my record is better than yours though.

Also everyone understand this asshat is jealous of the sk rate because we have pretty much the smoothest job in the cg. ( which is why i picked it) we dont do much sea duty and we hardly ever stand watch. We are mostly trop hours give or take and everyone has to suck our dick like this !@#$ or else he doesnt get ****... We can make his life hell.

The only cool rates are sk anything aviation. Dcs and thrs about it.

Im giessing this douche was a bm or mk. The two most miserable rates in the cg

You cut hair and did other men's  laundry.

I assure you, there's no jealousy.

3 minutes ago, Gugny said:

You cut hair and did other men's  laundry.

I assure you, there's no jealousy.

Actually no we didnt

Ur just salty because u got called out on your psycho babble

Its a moot point tho because it was just a job to me. Not a self righteous jerk off fest like yourself

23 minutes ago, westerndecline said:

Actually no we didnt

Ur just salty because u got called out on your psycho babble

Its a moot point tho because it was just a job to me. Not a self righteous jerk off fest like yourself

Hurtful.

The SKs on my ship were barbers and laundry bitches.  Not sure why it would be different on yours.

You should find a better source for your fake bull **** so it's a little more believable.

2 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Hurtful.

The SKs on my ship were barbers and laundry bitches.  Not sure why it would be different on yours.

You should find a better source for your fake bull **** so it's a little more believable.

Did they do other sailor's taxes too?   The website for the Coast Guard or Navy says that the civilian SK job equivalent is an accountant. 

11 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Hurtful.

:o well damn

When gugny (who tries to get along with most folks here) calls you out you know you're an annoyance.

21 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Related Civilian Jobs:

News flash... E5+ are NCO’s.... and if you’re a Corporal you’re considered a junior NCO

31 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Hurtful.

Bring it kitty

Id beat ur ass in 5 seconds

Go stand watch B word boy