Trade up for 

Rosen

Darnold

Mayfield

Sit and take 

Rudolph

Jackson

Falk

All a matterof cost. I love Darnold and Baker, but the two firsts are too high a cost for the  number of holes needed to fill with quality players. But man would  I love to see one of  them in a Bills uniform in 2018.

Edited by MiltonWaddams
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Your post is why they need to lose. 

4-0 isn't happening. Even if they try, they are looking at 2-2 since Miami is definitely not a lock. And the two wins will just put them that much further from picks they need. 

Start the guys of the future. Don't rush anyone back who's injured. Build for 2019. 

Bradford starting QB with the QB of the future riding the pine until Bradford gets hurt (week 5-6). 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Tatonka68 said:

15th pick is worth 1050 points and the 20th pick is worth 850 points. The 1900 points would be worth the 4th pick in the draft PLUS a 4th rounder. JUST DO IT!

That draft chart is ancient.  You will need WAY more than what you are proposing.  Proof is in the draft day trades the last decade...

3 minutes ago, JohnBonhamRocks said:

Don't care which one it is - if there is a QB who OBD feels is a franchise guy, then you give up as much as needed to get him. 

Exactly, if we could trade for the next Jim Kelly, how many picks is it worth. Answer ALL of them.

2 minutes ago, Jackington said:

That draft chart is ancient.  You will need WAY more than what you are proposing.  Proof is in the draft day trades the last decade...

Fine then add the Fifth rounder from the Dareus Trade and the 2018 pick from the Ragland Trade. Just do it. Give away the ALL the picks if needed. 

Edited by Tatonka68

We cant have this be another 2004 draft where THREE top QBs went early, we didnt do enough to move up, and then settled on Losman (aka Mayfield).

Get serious about the QB position for ONCE in this franchise's history, and do whatever it takes to get a top QB prospect.

Anything else is just spinning the wheels.

1 minute ago, Tatonka68 said:

Fine then add the Fifth rounder from the Dareus Trade and the 2018 pick from the Ragland Trade. Just do it. Give away the ALL the picks if needed. 

I would imagine it would take 15, 20, next years 1st and a 4th.  

Would you still do it?

3 minutes ago, Jackington said:

I would imagine it would take 15, 20, next years 1st and a 4th.  

Would you still do it?

how many picks would you trade for Aaron Rodgers? Of course I would, but I think your estimate is wrong.

Edited by Tatonka68