Tre' White Clears Concussion Protocol - Good to Play on Sunday

he got mugged but worse the bills players moved to let it happen, nobody reacts WOW

putrid...football players are all overpaid thugs, you do that on the streets you get arrested.

Im getting so disgusted with football, between this and the bills being one of the lousiest

losing organizations i'm really getting close to walking away.

5 hours ago, JerseyBills said:

Would have had 2 if Gronk wasn't Gronk, perfect coverage,hands on ball, the much bigger , elite TE just took it away, helluva game by Tre, kids a stud

Tre should turned around and kicked him in the nuts for taking away the 1st pick.
Oh wait, he's not Gronk.

I like Tre.

5 hours ago, section122 said:

I don't know that BB was apologizing for the hit.  Perhaps he was apologizing for the enforcement where 2 pf against the pats equals 1 pf against the Bills (amendola was the instigator there too).  Then the Bills were penalized and had to start 1st and 25.  I won't give BB credit for something we aren't even sure he did.

The whole situation sickens me.  The refs handled it poorly, the Bills responded poorly, and Gronk gave the most half assed apology after attempting to seriously injure someone.  I would imagine that situation was exactly the type of thing that is bringing the NFL down.

I was reading along at work today. pretty upset honestly

I turned the TV off after watching this horrid event of pure violence and anger.
yep. know the game is brutish and brutal. But it WAS designed to  be a Man's game against Men.

The whistle blows. full stop.

sickens me that this could happen, and then the lack of repurcussions from the league.
sign me

disgusted