Weird Dream Thread

Just now, JR in Pittsburgh said:

This reminds me of a recurring dream I always have and I know many others have— going to class for the final exam and realizing that you have missed the class the entire semester.

a buddy of mine read an article about this dream and told me that that dream is just an American dream— many Americans have it, but no foreigners, which I find strange. 

That's it!

I don't remember the dream itself but I know I had a dream last night where  I was talking to someone (don't remember who) when somebody behind me starts tapping my shoulder and saying "hey hey hey...hey hey hey...hey hey hey" and annoying me.  Whoever I was talking to said well talk about this later.

Then I woke up to my alarm going off in the same pattern as "hey hey hey...hey hey hey...hey hey hey"

6 hours ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

This reminds me of a recurring dream I always have and I know many others have— going to class for the final exam and realizing that you have missed the class the entire semester.

a buddy of mine read an article about this dream and told me that that dream is just an American dream— many Americans have it, but no foreigners, which I find strange. 

I used to have this reoccurring dream the night before the first practice of the lacrosse season.  I showed up to practice naked with no lacrosse equipment, and spent the rest of the dream trying to make a stick and protective equipment out of things I could find near the practice field.  Made a stick out of a tree branch one time.  Very anxious dream.

5 hours ago, /dev/null said:

I don't remember the dream itself but I know I had a dream last night where  I was talking to someone (don't remember who) when somebody behind me starts tapping my shoulder and saying "hey hey hey...hey hey hey...hey hey hey" and annoying me.  Whoever I was talking to said well talk about this later.

Then I woke up to my alarm going off in the same pattern as "hey hey hey...hey hey hey...hey hey hey"

Interesting.  Had a dream a couple weeks ago that I was teaching my son how to cut 2x4’s with a skill saw.  Woke up to leaf blowers right outside my window.

10 hours ago, Just Jack said:

Here’s one. Twice in my dream last night I left my car open and it got snow in it. Once was the sunroof, the other was leaving the door wide open. 

Thoughts?

Move south? 

So, I'm on some sort of space station/ship thing and the person apparently in charge (commander?) is relating to me the procedures for entering the escape pod in case of emergency. So I go about my business which apparently meant tending to some pseudo-monkey creatures that were teaching some plebes to properly operate video screens. The 'commander' (who I now recognize as Martin Landau )comes up to me and explains there is going to be an escape drill. It seems like you need to don your 'jump suit' to enter the pod or you were left behind. It was just a drill so many of my crewmates were lackadaisical about retrieving their suits. Somebody was exclaiming during the commotion of alarms and lights that their suit was missing and failed to gain entry into the pod and was left behind. There was a simulated pod ejection as we watched the ship/station engulfed in some explosion. Upon exiting the pod, it seemed that the 'monkeys' were gone and replaced by some 'reptilian' beings that acted like they were there all along so nobody took notice. Somehow the 'commander' was replaced by Water Koenig and during a macaroni lunch the alarm goes off again! It was not a drill. I rush to my bunk to fetch my jumpsuit and this little man is there claiming it was his jumpsuit. Being three sizes smaller than me, I confronted him and grabbed it from his hands, quickly put it on and headed for the pod. Upon arrival I find the pod full (which I find weird). A moment passes and an elderly gentleman and his companion volunteer to stay behind and give me their spot. I get in (this is where it gets weird) it ejects away from wherever and now I'm alone in the pod. There were crackers, cheese, chips, dips and chili in this pod. Which I found strange. After an undetermined time, there was an apparent landing of sorts and the doors open. I exit the pod into a huge mall with my wife nagging "Where the hell have you been?". It seems we had a little shopping to do to get my daughter ready for her 'pod'.

We purchased some supplies and I gave her some of my leftover 'spacecoins' kissed her and the phone rang. I woke up.

On 12/4/2017 at 3:06 PM, Johnny Hammersticks said:

I used to have this reoccurring dream the night before the first practice of the lacrosse season.  I showed up to practice naked with no lacrosse equipment, and spent the rest of the dream trying to make a stick and protective equipment out of things I could find near the practice field.  Made a stick out of a tree branch one time.  Very anxious dream.

Interesting.  Had a dream a couple weeks ago that I was teaching my son how to cut 2x4’s with a skill saw.  Woke up to leaf blowers right outside my window.

Dude I still have college football nightmares .

The game has started and I'm in the locker room with no equipment!

im struggling to put on pants and cleats while I'm running out to the field and it's chaotic!

i get to the field and I've been benched by the coach! We fight and I wake up 

Had a dream last night about today's Bills game.

I can tell you that this is the first time I've ever remembered dreaming about the Bills.  None of this is bull ****.

It was cold and snowy, in Buffalo and against the Colts.

What doesn't add up is that Tyrod was playing (it appears at this time that he is not starting; however, maybe Peterman gets hurt (I hope not)).

Buffalo had the ball, late in the game and had a first and goal on the 6 inch line.  It was a pass play (!@#$ing Dennison) and Tyrod, of course, couldn't find an open receiver.  I was at the game (I will not be in attendance) and everyone within an earshot was screaming "THROW THE !@#$ING BALL!!!!!!!"  That is a phrase that I think I've screamed a minimum of 200 times this season, so I can see how it got into the dream.

Anyway, he tries to run it in (shocker) and inexplicably fumbles the ball directly into the arms of a defender.

Dream over.  That was it.  Snow plow woke me up outside.

I think, because of the major inaccuracy of the QB, that something similar will happen, but the Bills will be the beneficiaries.  I think the Colts make a huge mistake late in the game that will lead to the Bills snatching victory from the jaws of defeat.

Last nights dream. There was some famous person, that had subliminal messages everyone that at a certain time there would be a spoken countdown led by him and when it hit 0, people would start attacking police, etc, anyone in authority. Now here’s where it gets weird because this guy knew this would happen, that when the people rioted, anyone shot would instead of dying would become a zombie. (I’ve never seen the Walking Dead btw) And here’s where it gets really weird. If you shot a car, it became a zombie car, driving around and crushing people. 

But through all this, I was just observing, never in any danger. Not sure why that was. 

Too many recent dreams of refusing to work or study for term papers and exams for University, an undergrad of 1991

Sometimes I convince myself this is nonsense and turn it into a vivid dream where I control everything that happens

Edited by row_33