Will Billy and the Pats be !@#% on Sunday?

Virgil

11 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Won’t see Gilly or Hogan.  Gilly fell out of favor with the hoodie after a few fumbles.  

Gillislee hasnt beem playing because its a numbers thing. Plus he doesnt play special teams

Pats have been using Lewis, Burkhed, Gronk, Cooks, Amendola/Dorsett. With this personel they can run any formation. They have been able to dictate what the defense shows because they can pass or run.

46 minutes ago, Chris66 said:

Gillislee hasnt beem playing because its a numbers thing. Plus he doesnt play special teams

Pats have been using Lewis, Burkhed, Gronk, Cooks, Amendola/Dorsett. With this personel they can run any formation. They have been able to dictate what the defense shows because they can pass or run.

It’s more than a “numbers thing” that is keeping their 6.4 million dollar RB inactive on Sundays.  It has very little to do with formations.  Gilly played poorly, didn’t take care of the football, and quickly fell out of favor with the hoodie.  I watched it happen.  

If he were playing well he’d be out there.  Lagarrett Blount didn’t play special teams, and he had like 19 TD’s last year.

17 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

It’s more than a “numbers thing” that is keeping their 6.4 million dollar RB inactive on Sundays.  It has very little to do with formations.  Gilly played poorly, didn’t take care of the football, and quickly fell out of favor with the hoodie.  I watched it happen.  

If he were playing well he’d be out there.  Lagarrett Blount didn’t play special teams, and he had like 19 TD’s last year.

So according to TBD logic, Josh McDaniels must really suck because he didn't tailor his running game to a perennial pro bowler......correct?

Hogan I doubt plays it seems that injury is still bothering him and best have him 100% (or as close to it) for the playoffs. Gully as you guys call him is in BB dog house for the last three weeks, so if you see him it's more of BB saying "one last shot before you get slivers in your butt".  I think it's common knowledge you fumble you get sit with BB he does not like it.  As for Gilmore of course your going to see him he is a starting (over paid) corner on the other side of Butler with Jones in the slot and 2 very very good safeties.  I am not worried as much about your WR as I am your RB and running QB.

25 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Lewis missed the first 8 games last year and never truly got healthy. Blounts tds came from 3yds or less of the goaline.

Its definitely a numbers game. The last 4 games pats have been attacking linebackers with tes and rbs. I dont see this week being any different.

Gillislee only has 1 fumble.

30 minutes ago, Bob&Doug said:

So according to TBD logic, Josh McDaniels must really suck because he didn't tailor his running game to a perennial pro bowler......correct?

What??

22 minutes ago, Chris66 said:

Lewis missed the first 8 games last year and never truly got healthy. Blounts tds came from 3yds or less of the goaline.

Its definitely a numbers game. The last 4 games pats have been attacking linebackers with tes and rbs. I dont see this week being any different.

Gillislee only has 1 fumble.

IMO, he'd be out there, especially in goalline situations, if he were playing well.  No way he'd be inactive.  I guess we'll have to agree to disagree.

I’m more concerned with our game plan on offense , 

I really hope we come out swinging and NOT just in the first half BUT for 60 minutes

( regardless of the score ) and if we still lose so be it , 

Our defense will have to show up as well , just like they did against KC , 

18 minutes ago, Putin said:

I really hope we come out swinging and NOT just in the first half BUT for 60 minutes

You simply must be aggressive on offense to keep up with NE.  Best way to beat Brady is to keep him off the field.  We really need our running game to step up this week for us to have any chance to win.

19 hours ago, Virgil said:

lyAnyone think they will feature Gilmore, Gilly, and Hogan to just rub it in our face?  

As dumb as it sounds, it's the kind of thing the Hoodie does

The hoodie doesn't worry about the other team. Whether the Pats are playing the worst team or the best team the HC prepares in the same meticulous way. This is not a rivalry game for them because we are not good enough to be authentic rivals. The Pats' HC is the best coach in modern times, and arguably in the history of the NFL. Their qb is not only the GOAT but what makes him special is that he is the hardest working and best prepared player in the league. They should be respected and emulated. 

• Like (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, Putin said:

Yep, completely agree.  If I'm McDermott, I'm closely looking at Dennision's gameplan and ensuring it doesn't include pitches to a FB and other dumb stuff.  I fear Dennison has no idea how to prepare for a game like what is coming up on Sunday.

59 minutes ago, Putin said:

This was my thought as well. I think we should come out the first play of the game and throw it deep downfield to let them know that we are ready to play. I know we need to run the ball but I think we need to come out swinging with some pass plays first

Edited by Buffalo03

On 11/30/2017 at 2:02 PM, Virgil said:

Anyone think they will feature Gilmore, Gilly, and Hogan to just rub it in our face?  

As dumb as it sounds, it's the kind of thing the Hoodie does

You're right, Virgil. Hoodie loves the mind games.       

On a side note, I'd like to know your take on how the Bills might be able to win this game. I enjoy your post-game diagnostics. Got any ideas?

6 hours ago, JohnC said:

The hoodie doesn't worry about the other team. Whether the Pats are playing the worst team or the best team the HC prepares in the same meticulous way. This is not a rivalry game for them because we are not good enough to be authentic rivals. The Pats' HC is the best coach in modern times, and arguably in the history of the NFL. Their qb is not only the GOAT but what makes him special is that he is the hardest working and best prepared player in the league. They should be respected and emulated. 

My lord man.  Should I leave you two alone?

Edited by Virgil
  • Haha (+1) 1