Belichick doesn't allow team celebrations

T-Bomb

1 minute ago, teef said:

someone would have to be going out of their way to consider that racist.  i am very curious on what you're trying to accomplish with  this thread.

trolling would be a good guess. Someone will take him up on the offer.

Edit: The Bills Blog already did..

Edited by jeremy2020

3 minutes ago, teef said:

someone would have to be going out of their way to consider that racist.  i am very curious on what you're trying to accomplish with  this thread.

It's only racist if he doesn't allow the celebration from only a certain race of player. At this point and time everything is racist. 

Edited by Lfod

1 minute ago, teef said:

You don't think that would come up on twitter?  I would bet it would...

Just now, T-Bomb said:

You don't think that would come up on twitter?  I would bet it would...

lots of stuff comes up on twitter that's complete nonsense.  this would fall under that category.  

2 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

trolling would be a good guess. Someone will take him up on the offer.

Edit: The Bills Blog already did..

true

Just now, billsfan11 said:

I don't understand your point. What does race have to do with anything here? 

My point is that it shouldn't right?  But how many of you believe that would be the case if McDermott said no team celebrations?

Just now, T-Bomb said:

My point is that it shouldn't right?  But how many of you believe that would be the case if McDermott said no team celebrations?

i honestly never thought about it until you brought it up.  so what if mcd said no celebrations, and people called it racist?  they'd be just as dumb as the people who claimed tyrod is benched due to his race.  they...are...dumb.