Is anyone here really a Tyrod fan?

Billsfan1972

3 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

26 corner is.

it's great for people too lazy to search and click for Bills items, but If I wanted to follow Jerry or Sully, or Joe B then I'd  make the effort and follow then on twitter and facebook.  

I don't need to see dozens of pictographs posted and lettering every thread.  It's the "quoting" that I cant avoid. 

I have people on ignore for a reason - their agendas grew stale

5 hours ago, Thurman#1 said:

Disagree. Not everything that doesn't work out is stupid.

This certainly was a failure but the team didn't have a problem with it, anymore than they had a problem with bringing Tyrod back. They got some extra info on Peterman and his progress and it's not like they weren't able to bring Tyrod back for the second half. Not all failures were stupid. Plenty were worth trying.

Depends what they were after. They weren't gonna win that game anyway.

That however was..........

A FIFTH ROUND ROOKIE

52 minutes ago, Air it out Fitzy said:

Fixed    Leave Shady alone.   

Further proof of the agenda group. Thank you.

33 minutes ago, Air it out Fitzy said:

59 yards = bench.  

Get it yet ? 

Five picks by a rookie fifth rounder that had no business starting. Most of us hoped he could play well. Most of us don't have an infatuation of hate towards one player. Get it yet?

56 minutes ago, JM2009 said:

Get it yet?

Yes, I followed it the whole time.  

It was pretty simple and straightforward. 

Mccown spanked him then the Saints defense made him the laughingstock of the league.  

Coach made coach decision.        Simple  

Just now, Air it out Fitzy said:

Mccown spanked him then the Saints defense made him the laughingstock of the league.  

TT was not the problem in the Jets loss. The Bills split with the Jets this season. The entire team was terrible against NO.

3 minutes ago, Air it out Fitzy said:

crusades.jpg

1 hour ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

26 corner is.

Is that why I have called for the Bills to draft a QB in the 1st round in 2018?  What I'm a fan of is playing the best players at every position and that's clearly Tyrod Taylor.  You'll have to forgive me if I was never caught up in the delirium of Petermania.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

hahaha  don't take his garbage.   Last season after the 2 game losing streak, 2009 all but gave up on TT.  it took him 3 weeks to get back on the wagon.  

What's with the obsession?-because i have you figured out and you don't like it. I think you were an EJ guy and resent TT taking his spot for good.

3 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Is that why I have called for the Bills to draft a QB in the 1st round in 2018?  What I'm a fan of is playing the best players at every position and that's clearly Tyrod Taylor.  You'll have to forgive me if I was never caught up in the delirium of Petermania.

This is what most of us are. The crusaders have a few things in common-rude, unintelligent, dishonest posting.

6 minutes ago, JM2009 said:

What's with the obsession?-because i have you figured out and you don't like it. I think you were an EJ guy and resent TT taking his spot for good.

This is what most of us are. The crusaders have a few things in common-rude, unintelligent, dishonest posting.

I just laugh at them. One fool even said I should apologize for giving people crap about Peterman who then went on to throw up all over himself and give the LAC an easy victory. 

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Air it out Fitzy said:

Sorry for your loss. 

Don't you root for the Bills to win every week regardless of who is on the field. We already know the answer. The crusaders are not happy that the Bills won Sunday.

2 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

I'm a Bills fan period

Of course. Some in here are not.

9 hours ago, Thurman#1 said:

This certainly was a failure but the team didn't have a problem with it, anymore than they had a problem with bringing Tyrod back. They got some extra info on Peterman and his progress and it's not like they weren't able to bring Tyrod back for the second half. Not all failures were stupid. Plenty were worth trying.

We weren't gonna win anyway?? That's a dumb approach to the game I hope the coaches weren't using the same logic you were,

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

We weren't gonna win anyway?? That's a dumb approach to the game I hope the coaches weren't using the same logic you were,

With the way the defense performed that day and as hot as the Chargers were/are, no they wouldn't have won that day. Knowing that is just common sense.

2 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

With the way the defense performed that day and as hot as the Chargers were/are, no they wouldn't have won that day. Knowing that is just common sense.

The game was tied 7-7. There was a chance. Four more picks ruined it. Bills packed it in.

Tyrod had 24 pass attempts in the first half, alone, on Sunday...the fact that he ended the game with around 180 yards is on Tyrod- not the OC imo...maybe not being able to hit WR’s in stride has something to do with it...but what do I know, I’m just a fan.

Edited by JaCrispy

9 hours ago, Thurman#1 said:

There is no doubt the team had a problem with it.....  If there was a single player happy pick after pick after pick, you are delusional.  

McDermott sounded like a fool how he rationalized it and did not apologize.  To think they needed to see Peterman in a game, as a FIFTH ROUND ROOKIE (yes flogging a dead horse because some are so dense not to get it) with playoff implications against a team that prior to the game was 3-6 and no one took as a serious threat continues to compound the need to post responses.