Is anyone here really a Tyrod fan?

Billsfan1972

32 minutes ago, Xerx said:

I'm a fan of Tyrod.

I'm a fan of limited turnovers

I'm a fan of his exciting plays

I'm a fan of not killing wide receivers (remember EJ)

I'm a fan of not throwing picks forcing everything when behing (remember Fitz)

I'm a fan of giving all you have (remember Orton sliding on 2yrds short of sticks on 4th down)

I'm a fan in the way he handles all the BS he's been through with absolute class.

I'm a fan of Tyrod

Yes, he has limitations.  EVERYONE has limitations.  I'm not focused on what he "CAN'T" do and I focus on what HE CAN do. What he CAN DO isn't terrible, it's way better than what we've had and could be way better than his replacement. It could be worse, I for one and tired of the WORSE. I don't want to go back to the WORSE.   

looks like jm2009 has a second account.  Noone has ever mentioned that but Captain Agenda himself. 

Tell us how EJ injured every WR this season (going over the middle)  I'll hang up and listen now.

56 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

looks like jm2009 has a second account.  Noone has ever mentioned that but Captain Agenda himself. 

Tell us how EJ injured every WR this season (going over the middle)  I'll hang up and listen now.

LMAO, definitely not whomever the heck jm2009 is..

I couldn't tell you any of that, didn't watch EJ play this season.

EJ used to do it fairly frequently, if you remember it or not is of no concern of mine

That would be EJ in 15 when Sammy got hurt going for a pass "over the middle" in the EZ.

The same place many people argued ad nauseam where Taylor would not or could not pass.   

It was as dumb of an excuse then as it is now.  jmo

P.S  Be all you can be and more.   2.5 years of yearning for more has reached its limit.

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

13 hours ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

Playing Nathan Peterman was the equivalent of throwing poop on the wall and seeing if it sticks. He lost the game singlehandedly. Playing Tyrod Taylor is putting your best team out there against a 4-6 team. A 4-6 team! The Giants played them close, the Chiefs beat them, any given Sunday.

I don't know what body of work NP has that has you so confident, I see a 5th round rookie with a historically bad game on his way out of the league.

I'm not confident in NP, I've simply pointed out that it's way too soon to tell.  You might have a crystal though so maybe your view is much better than that of the rest of us.

Still a net positive IMO that he played.  Taylor earned the bench and he and the team are better for it now.  The Charger experience will pay off beginning last week. 

It doesnt matter whether people are Tyrod supporters or not, TT is asking fans to vote him into the Probowl..........mind you, this is completely without merit as he has accomplished nothing and is at best a back-up.

Lobbying the fans to vote him into the Probowl?

Aye Carumba, man.

Shameful..........just shameful.