SNF: Packers at Steelers

YoloinOhio

3 minutes ago, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

Ya I root for all AFC teams to lose only Bills win as of right now lol. Let's go Packers!

I understand where you're coming from but at this point in the season, Pittsburgh looks like the only AFC team that stands a chance of preventing another Patriots* AFC title

2 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Wait, Big Ben just threw a short pass to a wide open receiver with no rush that was low and the receiver had to dive for it otherwise would have caught it on the run for a first down. Worst throw ever. 

I know you’re being ironic but there is at least one pass like that from every QB in every single game. I have to wonder which people around here only watch the Bills? There are legitimate reasons to criticize Tyrod but his accuracy really isn’t one of them.

Funny how the Packers can look like this on the road in Pittsburgh after playing like complete trash at home last week against the Ravens.

And if you believe the Bills still have a legit chance at the playoffs this does nothing for them if the Steelers lose tonight, they needed the Ravens to lose last week against this same Packers team.

14 minutes ago, SaviorPeterman said:

Funny how the Packers can look like this on the road in Pittsburgh after playing like complete trash at home last week against the Ravens.

And if you believe the Bills still have a legit chance at the playoffs this does nothing for them if the Steelers lose tonight, they needed the Ravens to lose last week against this same Packers team.

Before last week, what would you pick?

Who has a better chance at a win against the Ravens?  Packers w/o Rodgers or Texans w/o Watson