Why Taylor can't be the QB longterm---perfect example today

Big Turk

6 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Certainly can’t forget it with you here. You’re the hero we deserve but not the one we need right now.

Sorry I was just upset we have a coach that started pick5 Pete. Can we discuss if Tyrod is our long-term solution? Or do you want to give your Bangarang origin story?

2 hours ago, Kelly the Dog said:

He can and does hit that pass a lot. He didn't there. It was a bad pass and one of his worst. But hard to say that's the reason he's never going to be a franchise guy because he hits players like that all the time. 

Totally disagree.  More times than not he puts the ball in precisely the wrong position.  His normal is delivering the ball behind the reciever who then has to either stop or turn around to make the catch.  Check his reciever yac yards.

8 minutes ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

Sorry I was just upset we have a coach that started pick5 Pete. Can we discuss if Tyrod is our long-term solution? Or do you want to give your Bangarang origin story?

Tyrod being our long term solution is going to be a very short discussion. He’s not. Discussion over. Peterman isn’t either just in case you were going to make a sarcastic comment about that too.

Taylor leaves points/big plays/opportunities to win on the field all the time, in every game he plays.

It's because he is wildly inconsistent and his accuracy isn't that good.  He rarely puts it all together and sees the field well, throws to the correct guy, and throws an accurate ball.

When he puts it all together it's nice to see, and he does put it all together.

Just not nearly often or consistently enough.

2 hours ago, grb said:

No, I'm not - "chief".

During the past two seasons Taylor had both Watkins and Woods playing for fifteen games, and the result was exactly as I said.

Try a little research, maybe?

Yeah chief, you are.  He threw for 20 in 2015, best year.  Ran for 4 more.  

1 hour ago, Maine-iac said:

Brees threw it short on the last drive .......... boy he sucks.  Almost got picked on a sure TD ......... Brees is soo bad.  Seriously ........ taking one play and making it your case is lame.  It wasn't any bigger or more to do with the outcome of the game than the hold bringing back a 1st down run before it or the crappy 3 and 2 call directly after it.

Did you already forget what happened when Tyrod faced Brees ???

11 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

Taylor leaves points/big plays/opportunities to win on the field all the time, in every game he plays.

It's because he is wildly inconsistent and his accuracy isn't that good.  He rarely puts it all together and sees the field well, throws to the correct guy, and throws an accurate ball.

So I guess, with Taylor back, the Oline miraculously became good and Dennison's a great OC.  

This fan base is so funny.  Take for granted what they have and always yearning for THE guy that's gonna bring the team to the promised land....without overhauling the Oline and getting an OC who has a pair between his legs.  Keep searching fellas.....that combo of Brady's savvy and Mike Vick's speed and quickness shouldn't  be hard to find........

It's also funny how Shady get's a pass for his game today.  2.3 YPC?  Cadet and McCoy combined for 78 yards on 28 carries.  Less than pedestrian IMO.  

Edited by Bills757

8 minutes ago, Air it out Fitzy said:

Did you already forget what happened when Tyrod faced Brees ???

Were they playing basketball 1 vs 1?   I saw the Saints run for 300 yards and 6 TD's.   Kind of not the point of the whole thing though.  I was pointing out that if you want to pick things apart play by play not every throw is a TD.  Even good QB's will have a number of throws that aren't perfect.

Edited by Maine-iac

10 minutes ago, Chimp said:

Yeah chief, you are.  He threw for 20 in 2015, best year.  Ran for 4 more.  

Hilarious. The quote is sitting right over your response but you're too dim-witted to read it  "Chimp" indeed, huh?

Let's try this : I'll put the quote here below, and give you one more shot at reading comprehension. Ain't I generous?

"During the past two seasons Taylor had both Watkins and Woods playing for fifteen games, and the result was exactly as I said.

Try a little research, maybe?"

15 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

Just stop it......  Dennison was pathetic today and hamstrunged the Offense the entire game.

I also read people complaining about the td pass to Jones.....

I swear Dennison's game plan was how can we get Peterman back in there......

What Tyrod got one TD today did anyone really think we would get two? He also got over 100 yards this should be a celebration. People need to chill out I am sure Brady will let the NE game be just as close when we play them, one TD Tyrod. SB

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1