We are still a terrible team

The juice

33 minutes ago, SaviorPeterman said:

Chiefs have scored something like 1 TD in their last 30 offensive possessions and that came today against us.

Yes it was nice to get a win and end a 3 game skid but this is still a very bad roster with a subpar starting QB that tried his best to blow the game several times in the 2nd half.

Yes, it sucked that Tyrod allowed the Chiefs to score a touchdown.

Do you care the Bills won?

What is wrong with you?

25 minutes ago, rockpile said:

Yes, it sucked that Tyrod allowed the Chiefs to score a touchdown.

Do you care the Bills won?

What is wrong with you?

I'm happy for the fans that were looking for a glimmer of hope during the long holiday weekend but I'm not fooled.

All today did was prolong the inevitable and ruin draft position, ironically though it might help improve the draft pick we are getting for the Chiefs because I see them losing at least a few more games given their upcoming schedule.

4 minutes ago, SaviorPeterman said:

I'm happy for the fans that were looking for a glimmer of hope during the long holiday weekend but I'm not fooled.

All today did was prolong the inevitable and ruin draft position, ironically though it might help improve the draft pick we are getting for the Chiefs because I see them losing at least a few more games given their upcoming schedule.

So what you're saying is that you are still "concerned".

2 minutes ago, SaviorPeterman said:

So it would be better if we lose now? 

I watch the Bills one week at a time and it is more fun if they win. 

3 minutes ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

Bills are in the playoff hunt. Sounds pretty terrible huh? Granted they are terrible when McDermott gets creative with his personnel changes..

LOL...come back in about 5 weeks to talk draft with your 4 posts.

Remember the days when teams would be in a rut, play Buffalo and turn it around? Bills teams of the past were the ultimate "slump breakers". They were teams that you could count on to just beat up. Especially on your own field. 

These aren't those guys. Still not a championship caliber teams...but slowly the Buffalo Bills are a team to take seriously. We beat an extremely average KC team. But there was a day when that average KC team would have rolled over us and won by 30.

3 hours ago, The juice said:

Two terrible teams played each other today, and yes the bills snuck by. Lay off the kool aide folks. 

A 6-4 team that is typically very hard to beat at home played a 5-5 team coming in reeling from 3 straight blowout losses. That 5-5 team had an excellent defensive gameplan, executed, did just enough on offense, and showed some heart out there today in getting a big W on the road. 

1 hour ago, SaviorPeterman said:

I agree.  I hope I am wrong.  But, this looks like 8-8.

Hope dies last.

Regarding drafting a QB...I don't think we can get Rosen.  The others may be available anywhere in the top 12 and we can just wait and take one.

Go Bills!!

3 hours ago, Woodman19 said:

You are what your record says you are and right now the record says we are 6-5 and in a wild card spot.

And we have to play the Cheaters twice.  We have a 10% chance of winning any of those games.  We have a 40% chance of winning in Miami on New Year's Eve.

We are staring at a very realistic 8-8.  Mediocrity kills.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

2 hours ago, SaviorPeterman said:

Chiefs have scored something like 1 TD in their last 30 offensive possessions and that came today against us.

Yes it was nice to get a win and end a 3 game skid but this is still a very bad roster with a subpar starting QB that tried his best to blow the game several times in the 2nd half.

I would put A LOT of that on the OC play calling though. Taylor had a few bad plays but he did well enough. The play calling was pretty bad though I thought. JMO

Who cares if they aren't THAT good.

if there is one thing to learn from this season.

is for our fan base to finally learn what playoff teams look like.

there are "playoff" teams.

and then there are "playoff" teams.  ;-p

every season needs a Miami Dolphins wild card team.

Edited by RalphWilson'sNewWar

10 minutes ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

I would put A LOT of that on the OC play calling though. Taylor had a few bad plays but he did well enough. The play calling was pretty bad though I thought. JMO

Obviously I'm not a fan of Taylor, but I've said all along on a team that has a great defense and can do what ours did today consistently throughout a 16 game season then obviously he's good enough to get you to the playoffs.

But at the end of the day this is still a league driven by QB play and offense which is why we need to find a real answer, whether it might still be NP or somebody not on the roster right now.

12 minutes ago, Manther said:

I agree.  I hope I am wrong.  But, this looks like 8-8.

Hope dies last.

Regarding drafting a QB...I don't think we can get Rosen.  The others may be available anywhere in the top 12 and we can just wait and take one.

Go Bills!!

Wish I was wrong too but there is ZERO chance we are winning either game against the Pats no matter what anybody here would like to believe.

And even if we win the other 3 against the Dolphins x2 and Colts something tells me 9-7 won't be enough with the way things are shaping up right now. A lot of teams in the WC picture and if the Texans can beat the Ravens tomorrow on MNF it helps the Bills but makes things even murkier in terms of the 'in the hunt' graphic.