Tyrod to start vs Chiefs

YoloinOhio

23 hours ago, PeterGriffin said:

Of course he will once garbage time hits. Before that time though, 5 yard pass on 3rd and 10 or 5 yard scramble on 3rd and 10 rinse and repeat. At the end of the day after he does that 5 times each coupled with some garbage time stats all the Tyrod stat defenders will say, see his TD % is good, his Int were low, his rush yards are good, his QBR is good, and most importantly he is still 20-19 career record, etc., it's all bunk. The guy stinks, end the experiment that should have ended last season, please.     

be careful what you wish for....it can always be worse.

12 hours ago, Tatonka68 said:

Who is the "crusader" now.? LOL Maybe Tyrod will morph into a superstar and lead the Bills to a Superbowl, LOL. Idiocy is repeating the same action over, and over and over expecting a different outcome. 

Idiocy would be using 1 or 2 games as the foundation of one's argument. 

How about we look at the bigger picture. One where said qb has won more than he's lost. Im all for moving on from Taylor but you look really foolish in all this. He's not nearly the horrible player you make him out to be. Cherry picking games makes it pretty clear you aren't capable of thinking clearly on the subject. 

11 hours ago, OldTimer1960 said:

There is room to say that Taylor doesn’t suck and also to say that he isn’t a long-term answer for a team aspiring to be serious contenders.  It isn’t binary “sucks” or “great”.

i appreciate and recognize Taylor as the best QB that the Bills have had in a long time, but I still don’t think he is good enough to not be looking for an upgrade.  That is not disrespectful to Taylor, just hoping for better.

You would think it would be as simple as this but there are some special characters around here that have a really hard time grasping that concept. 

8 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

San Diego

I was talking about Taylor and the answer was zero teams.

As far as Flutie going to the Chargers.  He did start his first season there, with Drew Brees on the bench (way to go, Norv) and .... here's where it gets really cute ....

they started (5-2) and finished .... (5-11).

56 minutes ago, papazoid said:

be careful what you wish for....it can always be worse.

Yeah because 5 pics and a 54-24 loss is sooooooo much worse than a 56 yard pass game and 47-10 loss. 

Gimme a break!

Edited by PeterGriffin
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

what if tyrod puts up raiders game numbers in a win vs the chiefs?

They have built in responses that have to do with the team winning in spite of Taylor. It hasn’t mattered how he’s played all year. Minds were made up on Taylor way before the season even started. And there have been a fairly large group of posters all too happy to say I told so now that the team is in a nose dive. Most of which were nowhere to be found around here when the team was winning. 

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

They have built in responses that have to do with the team winning in spite of Taylor. It hasn’t mattered how he’s played all year. Minds were made up on Taylor way before the season even started. And there have been a fairly large group of posters all too happy to say I told so now that the team is in a nose dive. Most of which were nowhere to be found around here when the team was winning. 

Just like the GM, Coach and ownership.

Set TT up to fail the day they traded Sammy away.

12 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

8 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

what if tyrod puts up raiders game numbers in a win vs the chiefs?

You mean those absolutely pedestrian numbers from 4 Raider turnovers.

20-27 

165 yards

1 TD

6 rushes

1 yard

1 TD 

We shall see but why would KC NOT follow the gameplan that the Jets, Saints and Ravens used?

IDK man, Tyrod is not taking the Bills anywhere, if you think so then more power to you.

4 minutes ago, moshermw said:

Kind of like they set Peterman up to fail against the Chargers. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, PeterGriffin said:

You mean those absolutely pedestrian numbers from 4 Raider turnovers.

20-27 

165 yards

1 TD

6 rushes

1 yard

1 TD 

We shall see but why would KC NOT follow the gameplan that the Jets, Saints and Ravens used?

IDK man, Tyrod is not taking the Bills anywhere, if you think so then more power to you.

Kind of like they set Peterman up to fail against the Chargers. 

Like I've said before, tell us all what QB on the roster would have done better than 20 wins since 2015, with not even playing every game.Set Peterman up to fail-lol. What about trading Watkins, changing schemes, and TT still managed five wins. I have to question the intelligence of some posters. Really do.

10 minutes ago, JM2009 said:

Like I've said before, tell us all what QB on the roster would have done better than 20 wins since 2015, with not even playing every game.Set Peterman up to fail-lol. What about trading Watkins, changing schemes, and TT still managed five wins. I have to question the intelligence of some posters. Really do.

Deshaun Watson would've won more games under center as a Bill this year, I think.

1 minute ago, Bangarang said:

You say this as if Tyrod was carrying the team on his back for those 5 wins. He wasn’t. 

take away the takeaways and what have you got?

even then, how many times did they come up with no points after the takeaways?

of course that was the defenses fault that the offense could not convert the the turnovers in to points?

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

of course that was the defenses fault that the offense could not convert the the turnovers in to points?

It was all Tyrod in those wins. Truly amazing how he was able to win 5 games. We are lucky to have him.

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

It’s always the Defense!!!

• Haha (+1) 1

TT had nothing to do with the wins, and everything to do with the losses. Even the game he didn't play in.SMH.. Could have started someone from the street and still got the five wins. The QB had no help in the wins. That is what the crusaders believe, anyways. They even defend a rookie QB. who had no business being in there, for his terrible performance. Wasn't his fault in the big picture-he's not ready and the O line is terrible. I ask this again-what QB on the roster could have got 20 wins since 2015, with differerent, OC, players, injuries, etc-NONE. He is the best we have had till better comes along. Of course the defense  carried the team in the five wins-except maybe TB. But of course the defense was the main problem the last two seasons. The crusaders act as if we have had SB rosters since 2015 and TT is holding the team back. lol I hope wherever he ends up he's appreciated a little more than he has been here.

We even have, a few, defending five picks, but give no credit to TT for not turning the ball over.... As long as TT plays, maybe the Bills can go 3-3 the rest of the way. Maybe. KC and NE are much better teams. Miami and the Colts are winnable.

1 hour ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

It’s always the Defense!!!

I have never seen anyone that supports TT state that the defense didn't play a  huge part in the five wins. And yes, the last two seasons, the defense was the main problem. The offense put up a lot of points. Shady and his crew being, shady, again... And I rooted for Peterman last Sunday because I wanted to stay in the sixth seed. Said that all last week.-just in case you want to post your lie , again, that I didn't support Peterman. I support anyone who is starting and playing. I want to win. The crusaders have different agendas.

15 minutes ago, JM2009 said:

TT had nothing to do with the wins, and everything to do with the losses. Even the game he didn't play in.SMH.. Could have started someone from the street and still got the five wins. The QB had no help in the wins. That is what the crusaders believe, anyways.

Now you’re just being a complete fool because nobody is saying that. Dishonest poster with an agenda...smh

Edited by Bangarang
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Bangarang said:

Now you’re just being a complete fool because nobody is saying that. Dishonest poster with an agenda...smh

I believe Tatonka stated that a bagger from Wegmans could have done better, and Air Fitzy concurred. So yes, posters from this group have stated that.