SNF: Eagles at Cowboys

HappyDays

2 minutes ago, Elite Poster said:

Watch Dak struggle without his RB anchoring their offense? 

He'll probably get benched right?

Both QB stat lines are brutal.

Wentz is 9/21 for 126 yards, no TDs or INTs, passer rating of 62.8.

Prescott is 10/19 for 69 yards, 0 TDs and 2 INTs, passer rating of 21.5.

This is why I have no desire to trade the farm for a QB with all the holes we have to fill. There is no QB that will come in and solve our problems, we have so many holes to fill.

24 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Both QB stat lines are brutal.

Wentz is 9/21 for 126 yards, no TDs or INTs, passer rating of 62.8.

Prescott is 10/19 for 69 yards, 0 TDs and 2 INTs, passer rating of 21.5.

This is why I have no desire to trade the farm for a QB with all the holes we have to fill. There is no QB that will come in and solve our problems, we have so many holes to fill.

Carson Wentz is completing 60% of his passes with a Y/A of 7.8 and 23 TD's on the year.

I'd trade the farm for that QB.

You know how everyone says Chip Kelly was an innovative coach but a horrible GM? Here's who he drafted in 2013 (his first year there):

- Lane Johnson

-Zack Ertz

-Bennie Logan (DT for the Chiefs now, and a very solid one)

-Matt Barkley (OK, a miss .. the Nathan Peterman of that draft?)

-Jordan Poyer

That is one helluva draft. And dumping LeSean McCoy? We heard here about how we picked his pocket. Seems to have turned out ok for them ... sometimes it's not about the player, it's about the contract

6 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

You know how everyone says Chip Kelly was an innovative coach but a horrible GM? Here's who he drafted in 2013 (his first year there):

- Lane Johnson

-Zack Ertz

-Bennie Logan (DT for the Chiefs now, and a very solid one)

-Matt Barkley (OK, a miss .. the Nathan Peterman of that draft?)

-Jordan Poyer

That is one helluva draft. And dumping LeSean McCoy? We heard here about how we picked his pocket. Seems to have turned out ok for them ... sometimes it's not about the player, it's about the contract

So do you think that McCoy was holding them back? 3 of those 5 players draf6ed aren't there anymore. And it wasn't until they dumped Chip and rebuilt the roster with a franchise QB (that many here thought would be a bust) that they turned around

4 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

So do you think that McCoy was holding them back? 3 of those 5 players draf6ed aren't there anymore. And it wasn't until they dumped Chip and rebuilt the roster with a franchise QB (that many here thought would be a bust) that they turned around

All I know is they've won 8 in a row, we've lost 3 in a row by about 100 combined points.  

8 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

All I know is they've won 8 in a row, we've lost 3 in a row by about 100 combined points.  

And it's because of McCoy?

12 minutes ago, Elite Poster said:

I bet they bench Dak next week.

No....they have a real NFL coaching staff, not McEgo.

Yup, same situation, Dak has never shown that he can lead a good offence in this league and their offence has been struggling to score many points this season

15 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

And it's because of McCoy?

Yup, same situation, Dak has never shown that he can lead a good offence in this league and their offence has been struggling to score many points this season

Of course not. And McCoy has certainly been a fine player for the Bills. My point is that Bills fans in particular love to criticize other teams for being "dysfunctional"  or other coaches/GMs for destroying their teams.  But those teams somehow seem to come out ahead of our Bills. Redskins? What  a joke Dan Snyder is (and it's true) but somehow they've made the playoff several times during his ownership tenure. Eagles? Chip Kelly was a disaster ... but somehow they are one of the best teams in football within 3 years of him "destroying" them.  Meanwhile, we sputter along.  We "won the trade."  They won the division. That's all ..