Week 12: Chiefs' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

26CornerBlitz

29 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

why would anyone put money on the bills? 

easy bet on the chiefs, gravy

....Arrowhead "Sea of Red" is NOT a favorable venue especially with KC's losing streak......a major, MAJOR upset here could be a W that turns the tide though....get your Rosary beads ready.........

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....Arrowhead "Sea of Red" is NOT a favorable venue especially with KC's losing streak......a major, MAJOR upset here could be a W that turns the tide though....get your Rosary beads ready.........

my hopes went down the drain for this season. they pulled me in again and let the fans down. it has been a good lesson, yet another hard one for me. until I see 75% of the roster upgraded, including the man under center, I will hold off any and all hope going forward.

could be a long wait...

On 11/19/2017 at 9:20 PM, Domdab99 said:

you know, for a while there, I really thought McD and Beane had a legitimate, long-term plan. Now it seems that they are just randomly clicking buttons. 

yo back off mcdermott

1 hour ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

damn everyone said kc

112217-ir-kcchart.jpg

112217-ir-bufchart.jpg

PRACTICE PARTICIPATION:
Did Not Participate in Practice (DNP)
Limited Participation (LP) = less than 100% of a player’s normal repetitions
Full Participation (FP) = 100% of a player’s normal repetitions

GAME STATUS:
Out = Will Not Play
Doubtful = Unlikely to Play
Questionable = Uncertain if Player will Play

Andy Reid, Matt Nagy, Bob Sutton and Alex Smith spoke to the media Wednesday

Here are some numbers to keep in mind

Pro football on Thanksgiving Day is steeped in tradition ... It goes all the way back to the 1920s, like a famous game in 1920, when Cardinals punter Paddy Driscoll did everything he could to kick away from the most important rookie in NFL history, the Bears' Red Grange. The Lions started entertaining foes on Turkey Day every year starting in 1934, facing that same Chicago team (with Grange in his last year). After a brief hiatus during World War II, the holiday tradition resumed with the Lions hosting the Rams in 1945. That would be a day known for Jim Benton posting over 300 yards receiving. That record would stand until the Chiefs' Stephone Paige broke it 40 years later. It wasn't until 1969 that Detroit hosted the Vikings, a game where the weather conditions got progressively worse until the field was covered in snow in the second half.

28ssbk9.jpg

3 hours ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

my hopes went down the drain for this season. they pulled me in again and let the fans down. it has been a good lesson, yet another hard one for me. until I see 75% of the roster upgraded, including the man under center, I will hold off any and all hope going forward.

could be a long wait...

b15d5909f437d7cb2eb153fedd3990c6.jpg

Rather than risk another meltdown with the Bills still in the midst of the playoff race, coach Sean McDermott had little choice but to reverse course at quarterback.

that's funny. like changing QB is going to keep them in the midst. no, they'll continue to melt down losing sunday and then after the humiliation at home dec 2nd the door will finally be shut on any ridiculous playoffs talk.

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973