Bills to fly to LAX in style

zow2

4 hours ago, dulles said:

Unfortunately, the Sabres amassed assets like the Celtics did, but then used those assets poorly.  The Celtics and to an extent, the Sixers demonstrated a great ability to amass and utilize assets.  Although the Sixers have had their misses along the way.  Hopefully the Sabres can catch up with more recent choices, like the Sixers.

We have no way to assess how the BIlls are doing on this front, but give it two years.

Accumulating assets is the easy part that anyone can do......when you hire the wrong people you can't withstand the twists of fate and Pegula's hired the wrong people on the hockey end.

Also made a big mistake with Rex.

After two seasons we will know a lot about McD and probably whether it's better to hire someone else to finish the job.......kinda' like the Jags did when they promoted Marrone.

Plus side is vanilla schemes that might actually be easy to matchup with a new regime for a change.

But with the way McD has aged and whittled down this roster, unless Peterman looks like a great QB in the making you'd be hard pressed to find a decent candidate to take the job...... but what does encourage me is that their personnel department hires are probably the thing that people around the league respect the most about the transition from Rex/Whaley....... so it's reasonable to expect some hits on draft day and in free agency, IMO.

4 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I have a Popeyes down the street from me and never tried it.

The family that started it is a client of our agency (they have tons of restaurants down here). They sold the business but own all of the recipes or something. I love Popeyes but you don’t feel good after.

3 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

The family that started it is a client of our agency (they have tons of restaurants down here). They sold the business but own all of the recipes or something. I love Popeyes but you don’t feel good after.

I’m not “anti fast food” but I have certain things I like from certain places and don’t stray far from those. I’m more adventurous with actual restaurants. But I’ve heard Popeyes chicken is good from various people. 

11 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Big Bird. Flew in them alot wirh all my work overseas travel. 

Recently though a ton of Dreamliner flights and I absolutely love thag plane. 

The planes that are replacing them are really nice looking. I did some reading on these 747’s after seeing that yesterday. That plane has about a month left and won’t be in Buffalo again. That was pretty cool with the salute.

The 747 has been an old, outdated machine for a long time.

It was surpassed by the Airbus A340 for long haul flights a long time ago, and that in turn has been made obsolete by the A380, which is one hell of an airplane if you get a chance to fly on one.  Quiet engines!  

Just now, Kirby Jackson said:

The planes that are replacing them are really nice looking. I did some reading on these 747’s after seeing that yesterday. That plane has about a month left and won’t be in Buffalo again. That was pretty cool with the salute.

Yeah that salute is cool. Been in a bunch of those as well either on a retiring plane (once) but at least 6 times coming home frin Iraq or Afghanistan 

1 minute ago, Fadingpain said:

The 747 has been an old, outdated machine for a long time.

It was surpassed by the Airbus A340 for long haul flights a long time ago, and that in turn has been made obsolete by the A380, which is one hell of an airplane if you get a chance to fly on one.  Quiet engines!  

Yeah been on a A380 as well. Like that plane too. But still love the Dreamliner 

• Like (+1) 1

The large planes are being quickly phased out. The 747 is basically done for passenger travel, and the A380 is a useless plane, and as a prior poster claimed, they can’t give them away. They are quickly being over run by the efficiency and flexibility of the 777 and now the 787/A350. Simply incredible planes . The new 737max will be the next work horse for short to coast to coast travel. 

Edited by George C