Titans Steelers

Bakin

12 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

accuracy, pocket presence, ability to throw on time, master an offense, and 3 additional inches of height

I'll give you the height. I disagree on the other attributes

Taylor isn't good. Mariota is terrible. Taylor would do much better in that offense.

Edited by JerseyBills

As I was saying with Mariota looking like Tyrod...nice deep pass but still hope they lose.

Also anybody find it ironic that the last two coaches that led this team to a 9-7 record in Buffalo are about to take their current teams to the playoffs?

Both Mularki and St. Doug in the same division to boot.

20 minutes ago, SaviorPeterman said:

Also anybody find it ironic that the last two coaches that led this team to a 9-7 record in Buffalo are about to take their current teams to the playoffs?

Both Mularki and St. Doug in the same division to boot.

Yup. glad we didn't play them this year. tank masters drafted well. talent finally coming through in wins.

1 minute ago, RiotAct said:

Throw the ball decisively and quickly.

Throwing mechanics are better. can seem to read the defense. 100 years younger with more upside. And he's running a conventional offense and being successful with it. Imagine if he had a creative/inventive OC like Greg Roman/A. Lynn,  McVay. 

15 minutes ago, CanadianFan said:

Yup. glad we didn't play them this year. tank masters drafted well. talent finally coming through in wins.

Throwing mechanics are better. can seem to read the defense. 100 years younger with more upside. And he's running a conventional offense and being successful with it. Imagine if he had a creative/inventive OC like Greg Roman/A. Lynn,  McVay. 

He's running a college offense! Look it up, they said it on the broadcast! It's alot of the stuff they played at Oregon, mixed with smash mouth football. They run a super creative offense, tons of deception..

I would bet if you plug Taylor on that Tennessee offense, the offense would be much more successful than they currently are.. 

Taylor is much better running and better decision making, I've never watched Mariota play an NFL game and be impressed by his passing, he's stinking it up again tonight