Tyrod's Press Conference

KDIGGZ

On 11/15/2017 at 12:16 PM, BuffAlone said:

"But moving forward, the offense will be suited to Nathan"

Is that supposed to mean that this is a move likely to continue the rest of this season then? Interesting wording

It's supposed to mean that the gameplan will play to the starter's skillset.

On 11/15/2017 at 12:05 PM, Royale with Cheese said:

His benching last year was unfair but this year it was warranted.

He took both of them like a pro.

...yes he did and it's the nature of the beast......you can judge the player by his choice between the "high road" and "low road" and understanding his disappointment namely, a "bump in the road to his dream of being an NFL starting QB' is easily understood.....the man's ethic, pride, perseverance and commitment are unquestioned IMO.....the ultimate decision lies in the hands of the big bucks team decision makers, so we can only offer fan opinions....WHICH....ironically are probably 50% in favor and 50% against......

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

We probably have seen the end of TT as our Franchise QB, and he probably wll play somewhere else next year,

but as far as having him around as the backup, and inserting him into a game in certain situations...........

that could be really interesting.............

Think about this QB lineup next year;

1. Peterman,

2. Tyrod,

3. and whoever they draft

Tyrod showed strength doing the press conference. Not sure why the team put him out there, though. I'll give Tyrod a pass on the whole presser, but I was disappointed that he accepted zero accountability for the offense's woes. Zero. He was asked by reporters to do so, and he declined, instead asserting that it was the team struggling. I believe his disappointment clouded his judgement on this, but he should know that good leaders share the credit but own the blame. It would have been so much better if he said, "I am disappointed. I disagree with this decision. But I know I did not play my best. I know I made serious mistakes. We have been working as a team to fix our struggles, and i know a lot of that is on my shoulders. I believe I am ready to perform much better, but I am frustrated now that the decision has been made that I won't get a chance. I will be ready if called upon again, and I will do whatever I can to help Nate and the entire team in the meantime." THAT would have been gold, and his next team would have noticed.

13 hours ago, B Fan in LA said:

We probably have seen the end of TT as our Franchise QB, and he probably wll play somewhere else next year,

but as far as having him around as the backup, and inserting him into a game in certain situations...........

that could be really interesting.............

Think about this QB lineup next year;

1. Peterman,

2. Tyrod,

3. and whoever they draft

Hell no IMO, Tyrods contract money needs to pay for some FAs. IMO he is done in Buffalo, stick a fork in him.

IMO the lineup for 2018 at QB:

Starter...Peterman or 2018 rookie

Backup.  Peterman or 2018 rookie

3rd string, late round project QB

2 QBs taken in 2018. Before 2019 draft you decide how they are all doing and if one isn't doing so well grab one in that draft to replace him while trading one off. Eitherway they are all on rookie contracts and future trade bait. Just my opinion on it, please no more journeymen QBs or other teams backups , stay the NE route of drafting their own then trading them.

11 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

So he unfollowed both?

He’s done with this organization all together.

Why Peterman though?  He didn’t make the decision.

The race card interview Tyrod had IMO plays a big part in this IMO. I feel he truly thinks Buffalo fans are racist and wanted him out of the starter roll because of his race not his lack of being good enough for the franchise roll. Just my opinion on it. I think he is truly bitter at the fans for not propping him up to the franchise QB level he thinks he is. I did not like how he throws the race card  around, just my opinion on it. I feel at that time he was ready to get out of Buffalo.

I think he is bitter and is just counting the days till he is out of here, un-following both is just showing he has already checked out IMO

Edited by xRUSHx

14 hours ago, WMDman said:

TT un-followed The Bills and Nathan Peterman on IG 

yea but he follows them on Twitter.  but not on Snapchat or Facebook.  and now Instagram?  what does it all mean?!!  i'm freaking out man!!!

tenor.gif