Nathan Peterman to Start this Week.

26CornerBlitz

Just now, JM2009 said:

It's a lot different. We have the sixth seed now, with games against the Chargers, Colts and Miami. 8-8 could be enough. Much different.

Last year at this time, 6 AFC teams had above .500 records.  Today, 6 AFC teams have above .500 records.

8-8 will never be enough.  Every year someone says it could be enough and it never is.

1 hour ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Interesting take by Schein.

Adam Schein is a dope. Most of the media are bozos. No idea is the move will work but one thing that was certain was that’s Taylor was way too limited to do anything significant. He is what he is, .500 QB. 

Just now, dubs said:

Adam Schein is a dope. Most of the media are bozos. No idea is the move will work but one thing that was certain was that’s Taylor was way too limited to do anything significant. He is what he is, .500 QB. 

His point is that he's an upgrade over Bortles and with the Jags D they'd be much better.  

3 minutes ago, jmc12290 said:

It's not that much different from last year.

Way way different........just before the jets game there was an excitement that we havent seen in a while with this team.......with Rex's team last season we were just watching the train wreak of a defence sputtering out wieek in and week out.......it was bad...

6 minutes ago, Perk71 said:

25-37, 325 yards, 3 TDs, 0 int

Man, that is truly wishful thinking, especially because Bills will be facing Bosa and Ingram. So, let’s be a bit conservative, also a Rookie’s best friend is a good running game. So, how about 19-28, 234 yds, 1 TD 1Int, but because of his use of WCO, running game breaks 100 yds again, and they get 2 rushing TDs and a FG, so 24 points.

Edited by BigBuff423

Just now, JPP said:

Way way different........just before the jets game there was an excitement that we havent seen in a while with this team.......with Rex's team last season we were just watching the train wreak of a defence sputtering out wieek in and week out.......it was bad...

We actually won 4 games straight with Rex's team.

Time flies, huh?

7 minutes ago, JM2009 said:

Just don't want to miss a solid opportunity to be the sixth seed in a bad AFC.

Well, I think Peterman will open up the playbook, I think our receivers are going to be much more productive, hopefully that opens up running lanes for Shady. It's to early to put to much on Peterman right away, I don't think he will be as productive as Tyrod but at this point we need to see what we got in Peterman because Tyrod is never going to be that guy in Buffalo. It's pretty obvious Tyrod is gone, it makes sense for the future to go with Peterman but I think it hurts our chances this year.

2 minutes ago, BigBuff423 said:

Man, that is truly wishful thinking, especially because Bills will be facing Bosa and Ingram. So, let’s be a bit conservative, also a Rookie’s best friend is a good running game. So, how about 19-28, 234 yds, 1 TD 1Int, but because of his use of WCO, running game breaks 100 yds again, and they get 2 rushing TDs and a FG, so 24 points.

Been a long 30 years for me...lol

I just want them to be good again, like we all do.

Just now, Perk71 said:

Been a long 30 years for me...lol

I just want them to be good again, like we all do.

Haha!! For all of us my man, for all of us...and I think Peterman has a chance to be good in Rico’s Offense, not to say he will be but I like his skill-set and what he does naturally. However, only time and actual demonstration will prove that out...so with hope, we wait.

2 minutes ago, jmc12290 said:

Weeks 3-6, we allowed point totals of 18, 0, 19, and 16.

Are you sure you watched the games?

2016-against playoff teams , the defense gave up an average of 33 points. The offense averaged 25 points. The defense Sunday was even worse than any Ryan defense we had.

6 minutes ago, NewDayBills said:

Well, I think Peterman will open up the playbook, I think our receivers are going to be much more productive, hopefully that opens up running lanes for Shady. It's to early to put to much on Peterman right away, I don't think he will be as productive as Tyrod but at this point we need to see what we got in Peterman because Tyrod is never going to be that guy in Buffalo. It's pretty obvious Tyrod is gone, it makes sense for the future to go with Peterman but I think it hurts our chances this year.

And all of this will help our defense as well

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

His point is that he's an upgrade over Bortles and with the Jags D they'd be much better.  

I get it, but it’s an absurd ‘hot take’, IMHO. 

Taylor isn’t getting any team to the SB. Maybe the 85 Bears. He’s just way too easy to game plan against and when you get deep into the playoffs, the teams left usually have both the players and coaches to completely neutralize a TT. 

9 minutes ago, dubs said:

Just a ridiculous hot take. Modern media excels at sensationalism meant to garner clicks. Tyrod may or may not be an upgrade over Bortles, but Super Bowl contender with Tyrod is absurd. Does anyone really believe that TT would beat Brady or Roethlisberger in a playoff game? 

10 minutes ago, jmc12290 said:

Last year at this time, 6 AFC teams had above .500 records.  Today, 6 AFC teams have above .500 records.

8-8 will never be enough.  Every year someone says it could be enough and it never is.

The AFC is bad this year. We beat the right teams this year so far in Oakland and Denver and the one Jets win. Miami is bad, Baltimore isn't very good. 8-8 or 9-7 will get the sixth seed.