If the Bills lose Sunday they should release Kyle Williams so he can go to the playoffs

2 hours ago, MAJBobby said:

Do you think ANY of these players cared about this game 30-45 minutes after if???

Yes. Yes I do. Getting the crap kicked out of you on your home field, in front of your home crowd hearing boos absolutely affects players. I would imagine if one were to ask most high end athletes they would say this bothered them. Most of the pro athletes I know are uber competitive and remember games years later. Ask the players on the losing end of our shellacking of the Raiders in 1990 51 to 3.

However, I agree with your overall point that there is no need to feel sorry for a multimillionaire playing a game as a full time job.

Edited by aceman_16
dang phone

2 hours ago, MAJBobby said:

The sooner Bills Fans realize this is NOTHING More than a highly paid job for most of these players the easier time they will have watching Sports Entertainment. 

Do you think ANY of these players cared about this game 30-45 minutes after if???

I think you are way off base with this one.

Sure, there are players who don't care, but I would be willing to bet the farm that Kyle (and many players) care alot about losses. If you go into work and suck at it, you should care too. I have every reason to believe that these guys take pride in their work, and it hurts their pride to fail.

I can't even understand where you would get that conclusion from.

1 hour ago, 87168 said:

A person's income shouldn't negate empathy or compassion.  I'll never  understand that approach.

He's great player on a horrible franchise.

Ok maybe so. But he isnt owed anything but his paycheck eithereay

Kyle's logic may be more like. A call to his wife after yesterday's game and reassuring her next fall he will be mowing hay on his farm.

No team would sign him at this point since he would need to be cut. Doubtful he would ever consider signing elswhere. He may have lost a step. But name a single tackle even close to even his somewhat diminished play. The rotational DT's are a joke including Washington who has started a couple of times. Wasn't Washington on the trading block during pre-season?

25 minutes ago, Believer said:

Never happen... but would be a class move... Might get a decent draft pick as well...

It's crazy that you guys think we would get a draft pick for cutting a player.

It's crazier that you think we should cut the one guy that means the most to our locker room.

It's craziest to think that if we cut him he will go to a playoff team. If he was cut he would be put on waivers... and the best teams in the league do not have the highest waiver claims.

Can we close this thread please?

I agree with this but I'm honestly not sure who might go after him because when you study the film KW is definitely finished and a clear liability out there right now. Probably the worst DT on the field which is saying a lot considering the other scrubs around him on the DT depth chart right now.

Sucks his career had to end like this but it's expected after the abuse his body has taken through the years giving so much for this franchise.