Bills @ Chargers TBD Roll Call

Mark Vader

My wife and I will be there.  Now that they don't let us use either paper or plastic grocery bags in Southern California...I'm trying to decide the best way to cut eye holes into an old Paint Bucket, so I can properly represent this DUMPSTER FIRE of an organization!

Go Bills!  UGH!

1 hour ago, BillsDiehard said:

We're making the trip...any tailgate details yet?

I know that the Los Angeles Bills Backers have set something up that you can pay for. But if it's anything like the tailgate they had during last year's Rams game then it'll be a rip off.

However, a friend of mine has a lead on a more traditional tailgate. Once I know everything, I will post the details here.

Okay, San Diego Billsbackers has 2 busses going and they have space reserved in Lot 11..they will have signage etc. It will be BYOB unless you pay for the bus which also includes the tailgate. Please go to San Diego Billsbackers facebook page if you need more info.

and my understanding is this is NOT affiliated with the Los Angeles group or their tailgate

Edited by muppy

I’ll be down Saturday. Is there a pre party in Santa Monica again? 

Anyone know now if there’s a hotel that Bills fans are staying at? 

Vader- let me know what you’re doing for the tailgate. I have tickets for the SD thing, but am down to just slug blues with the boys out of the trunk. 

11 hours ago, Jamie Nails said:

I’ll be down Saturday. Is there a pre party in Santa Monica again? 

Anyone know now if there’s a hotel that Bills fans are staying at? 

Vader- let me know what you’re doing for the tailgate. I have tickets for the SD thing, but am down to just slug blues with the boys out of the trunk. 

Right now, I am leaning towards joining up with the San Diego Backers.

I have not heard if there will be a Saturday party in Santa Monica, but there probably will be.

• Like (+1) 1