Bills @ Chargers TBD Roll Call

Mark Vader

On November 12, 2017 at 7:42 PM, Mark Vader said:

I'll be there. Heading down to Los Angeles on Friday.

Who else is going?

I'll be there with an LA fan who lives in Oceanside.  May have to look into the San Diego Backers busses.

26 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

Due to unforeseen circumstances, I will not be attending this weekends game.

Very disappointed in this.

Everyone have a great time down there. Let's see how loud you are on television.

GO BILLS!!!

Booooo!

Finally on my way to CA after a 3 hour delay / bar session... :beer:

On 11/16/2017 at 9:44 AM, Mark Vader said:

Due to unforeseen circumstances, I will not be attending this weekends game.

Very disappointed in this.

Everyone have a great time down there. Let's see how loud you are on television.

GO BILLS!!!

Dam sorry to hear that.  Hope everything is ok

Heck yeah, fired UP today!  It's sunny and mid-50's but temps will be climbing throughout the day...

Off to StubHub in about 30 - 45 minutes.  Whist we have no idea what's going to happen, I'm excited to see the start of the N Peterman era live - hoping he can solve some of our "we can't throw the ball downfield" problems (has that been touched on here on TBD?  Must have missed it :D).

I'm sure I'll see some of  you TBD'ers out there.  Will be in a Nike Andre Reed jersey - grab me and say hi!

4 minutes ago, Heitz said:

Heck yeah, fired UP today!  It's sunny and mid-50's but temps will be climbing throughout the day...

Off to StubHub in about 30 - 45 minutes.  Whist we have no idea what's going to happen, I'm excited to see the start of the N Peterman era live - hoping he can solve some of our "we can't throw the ball downfield" problems (has that been touched on here on TBD?  Must have missed it :D).

I'm sure I'll see some of  you TBD'ers out there.  Will be in a Nike Andre Reed jersey - grab me and say hi!

Can I run up to you from behind and pull on your grey wavy hair?  I’ll be wearing Hughes 55, with a throwback hat, my wife will be rocking her Fred Jersey.  See you in an hour

On 11/13/2017 at 2:10 PM, SoCal Deek said:

Now that they don't let us use either paper or plastic grocery bags in Southern California...I'm trying to decide the best way to cut eye holes into an old Paint Bucket, so I can properly represent this DUMPSTER FIRE of an organization!

Seriously?