SNF: Pats at Broncos

YoloinOhio

4 minutes ago, SaviorPeterman said:

Also this is the 10 year anniversary since our last SNF appearance, a 56-10 loss against this same Pats team also the last time lost by 34+ points at home like we did today.

Pretty scary how this franchise's ugly history seems to come full circle in the present.

Primetime brings out the best in the Bills. lol.

Stupid Patriots. Every damn year this team rips it. I cannot wait until Brady and Belichick retire

12 minutes ago, SaviorPeterman said:

Also this is the 10 year anniversary since our last SNF appearance, a 56-10 loss against this same Pats team also the last time lost by 34+ points at home like we did today.

Pretty scary how this franchise's ugly history seems to come full circle in the present.

I remember that game perfectly. I was so amped up for the bills to pull off an upset, only to watch the Pats kick the S*** out of the them

2 minutes ago, row_33 said:

How are he Bills gonna fight against this team twice?

Would love to see Peterman start against them but Hoodie loves destroying rookie QB's and devouring their souls.

Regardless Pats are doing what they do best once the calender turns November and they aren't losing a game again in the regular season.

27 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

:rolleyes:

Damn. Brady caught 'em there, and then the punter caught 'em with 12 men on the field to get a critical 1st down that wound up putting the game away. There's cheating and then there's just being smarter than the other guy; they've done plenty of the former, but this one is the latter.

Nice to see the Broncos punting, 4th and 5, 4 minutes left. Wimps.