Robert woods

Chicharito

4 minutes ago, Rocbillsfan1 said:

Enough of the excusses for Tyrod believers. This guy has had enough talent around him that it is a mockery that in today's NFL he has only thrown for over 300 yards once and it was a loss. This guy is fools gold and needs to go ASAP.

There is absolutely nothing to be gained from continuing to start Tyrod to season's end. Its unlikely that Peterman could turn things around but it really couldn't get any worse. You could just feel the air going out of the balloon when Tyrod overthrew an open Benjamin twice in the redzone in the opening drive. I think maybe Peterman makes those throws. Ok at least maybe one of them lol. For sure a TD would not have changed the result. Saints are a superior team playng at a high level. Still I do think we would have been more competitive on O with Peterman under center. JMO.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, starrymessenger said:

There is absolutely nothing to be gained from continuing to start Tyrod to season's end. Its unlikely that Peterman could turn things around but it really couldn't get any worse. You could just feel the air going out of the balloon when Tyrod overthrew an open Benjamin twice in the redzone in the opening drive. I think maybe Peterman makes those throws. Ok at least maybe one of them lol. For sure a TD would not have changed the result. Saints are a superior team playng at a high level. Still I do think we would have been more competitive on O with Peterman under center. JMO.

I love how WGR tried to cover for Taylor today when talking about this like o well they aren't on the same page yet. It had nothing to do with them being on the same page it had to do with Tyrod throwing way over the head of a 6'5 receiver running open down the sideline into the endzone. On the next one he was open again and Tyrod threw behind him. Tyrod is a horribly inaccurate passer unless he is out of the pocket and throwing to a completely wide open receiver.

55 minutes ago, Chicharito said:

Imagine if we had a true qb! Even with a sup par qb woods is having a day. He never had a qb here and he put up decent numbers. He looks great in lost angeles

Yeah, he's looking real good out there. Outshining Watkins right now

17 minutes ago, jimmy10 said:

That guy’s out of work. Another is going to be a US Senator. Wonder what the difference is. 

The difference is crystal clear:

Dem goes to prison for texting underage.

Pub gets elected to Congress for molesting underage. 

5 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

Lol scroll up toolbox

Further confirmation of the theory that self-use of LOL resides with the simple.

Edited by Kemp

2 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Further confirmation of the theory that self-use of LOL resides with the simple.

If if you were worth the effort, I'd have tried harder. But rest assured, you're not.

18 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Not trying split hairs here, but do you mind if I masturbate in front of you? 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Watch that start to change now that they're winning. LA loves a winner.

The LA Coliseum sucks. Even with a winning team, it will be tough to draw fans away from their couches.

Isn't there already a Woods/Watkins thread?

Woods was criminally underrated by many Bills fans. IMO he was/is a complete WR. Probably not a "true #1" guy, but so what? He virtually never drops passes, runs great routes, has decent speed, blocks---the whole package. Not a JAG player.

25 minutes ago, Captain_Quint said:

Not trying split hairs here, but do you mind if I masturbate in front of you? 

I understand it's not a crime if you always ask before you whip it out. Apparently you don't need to wait for an affirmative answer, however.

EDIT: you know the old line about Washington being Hollywood for ugly men? I think the tables are reversed! Cowboy Roy and Anthony "Pop Goes the Weiner" would stack up favorably against Harvey Weinstein and Louis CK.

Edited by The Frankish Reich