Anyone watch tyrods post game?

Steptide

Just now, Happy Gilmore said:

Did not see the TT post game, but can imagine he's not happy.  What type of change do you have a feeling about...QB or coaching?

Definitely not coaching. McDermott is still fine with me. His defense definitely needs to step up, but we've had 3 years of Tyrod and we've seen what he is

Just now, Steptide said:

Definitely not coaching. McDermott is still fine with me. His defense definitely needs to step up, but we've had 3 years of Tyrod and we've seen what he is

McD is fine with you but what about Dennison or Frasier?  I think Dennison's head is on the block.  8 attempts for Shady?  WTF?

Just now, Steptide said:

I'm not impressed with McDermott myself.

He's supposed to be a defensive coach.

500 yards rushing in the past 2 weeks.

But to your original topic, thanks for sharing as I didn't see the interview myself

Just now, Steptide said:

Sorry, should have been more specific.  I was thinking offensive coaching.  The scheme has been horrendous.

Yes I want Taylor gone and dying for a switch to Peterson, but I do feel bad for Taylor and will never question the hard work and dedication he has to this team.

But like most failed in this QB's in this league, hard work and leadership can't compensate for the lack of intangibles needed to succeed in this league.

There's a reason why the guy was a 6th round pick and backup in Baltimore and now it's time to find out if Peterman is the same type of guy or perhaps the next steal.

1 minute ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Sorry, should have been more specific.  I was thinking offensive coaching.  The scheme has been horrendous.

I think the scheme is only horrendous because Taylor makes it that way. He's not supposed to hold onto the ball for 3 or 4 seconds. Peterman gets the ball out alot quicker. Get the pass game going and you open things up for shady. Is it really a coincidence that Peterman comes in and puts  up 80 yards in 3 mins? 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, thunderingsquid said:

McD is fine with you but what about Dennison or Frasier?  I think Dennison's head is on the block.  8 attempts for Shady?  WTF?

Well they pretty much had no choice but to abandon the run when Saints are running away with it. Taylor just isn't the type of QB that can put the ball in the air and come back to win games

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Steptide said:

I think the scheme is only horrendous because Taylor makes it that way. He's not supposed to hold onto the ball for 3 or 4 seconds. Peterman gets the ball out alot quicker. Get the pass game going and you open things up for shady. Is it really a coincidence that Peterman comes in and puts  up 80 yards in 3 mins? 

During garbage time, when NO was nursing a 34 point, I wouldn't read too much into Peterman's performance.  Could be completely different if Peterman started from minute 1 in the first quarter.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Steptide said:

Tyrod spends way to much tim patting the ball and waiting for that perfect pass. Sometimes you have to trust your recievers to make a play

5 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

During garbage time, when NO was nursing a 34 point, I wouldn't read too much into Peterman's performance.  Could be completely different if Peterman started from minute 1 in the first quarter.

Guarantee with the amount of time TT had today Peterman puts up more than 3 pts on O

Our D letting up points aside. How can anyone on this forum that claims to be a Bills fan be satisfied with 56yds passing and 3 pts on O when he had a clean pocket almost all game?

Edited by Real McCoy

17 minutes ago, Steptide said:

Just speculating here, but he looked/sounded like he was completely crushed. Looked almost humiliated(not from the game) . I suspect change is coming. Just my gut feeling 

This coach is NOT going to change his QB at 5-4 and the 6th seed of the playoff race

Just now, steven50 said:

Tyrod spends way to much tim patting the ball and waiting for that perfect pass. Sometimes you have to trust your recievers to make a play

And that's exactly the difference between Taylor and Peterman. You can see Peterman gets the ball to his recievers quickly. Tyrod waits WAY too long. The match up on banjamin today was like David and Goliath. Tyrod should've been throwing to him all day