College Basketball 2017-2018

YoloinOhio

Welcome, College b-ball season! Starts tonight. I know there are a lot of Cuse fans here. I follow OSU and Dayton. I also follow UB a bit.  I do watch every Buckeye regular season game  even though they haven’t been good in years (new coach this year came over from Butler, but still “rebuilding”). Many people don’t bother with the regular season and only tune in March. 

Anyone else excited?

Edited by YoloinOhio

I tune in for the November tournies and pay some attention during the regular season and a lot during March Madness.

And anything that has Bill Walton on the air, I think he's calling the UCLA game from China this weekend.

39 minutes ago, row_33 said:

How is Cuse supposed to perform this season?

I'm anticipating a tough year for the Orange.  Very young team.  A lot of talented but very raw guards/small forwards.  Not much size.  They will struggle mightily in ACC play.  Next year will be much better.

31 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

I'm anticipating a tough year for the Orange.  Very young team.  A lot of talented but very raw guards/small forwards.  Not much size.  They will struggle mightily in ACC play.  Next year will be much better.

Fair enough, hope they get a bid in March to the better tournament.

32 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Also predicting a tough year for Cuse.  Every year we list all of the games up for sale.  The games we want to go to we list at crazy prices.  Yesterday 3 games sold!.  Cornell, Virginia, and BC?!  Glad they sold now because I have a feeling it's going to get ugly this year.  Apparently the start of the season hype has some people eager.  Should be an easy win tonight though for Cuse (hopefully).

20 of the top 25 ranked teams play tonight

Texas A&M vs West Virginia the only non-cupcake matchup

Duke/Sparty Tuesday night with Kentucky/Kansas to follow 30 after they are done...

gotta love them killing each other in rankings and then letting a Gonzaga go the final without seeing a real opponent from December 1st to the Final last season...

Edited by row_33

Xavier tips off at 7:00PM, exactly the time of my reservations for my son’s B-Day dinner. We let him pick the place. I should have told him it had to include a take out window. Stupid amateur mistake! Firing up the DVR. 

55 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Bwahahahaha!!!   Get real...

You're right Johnny...............its more than NYS

427502_10150676595367431_713767430_92624

Let's Go Bonnies....................Thrash those Purple Chickens !........................(even without Adams)

• Haha (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Hoops fans can't wait for USC's first legit basketball win in 50 years or so.

When I was a kid, when it came to USC- UCLA, I rooted for USC in hoops and UCLA in football.  It was a losing proposition. 

• Like (+1) 1