ESPN: Will the Bills' fast start fade into usual disappointment?

8 hours ago, Shotgunner said:

I think it's pretty simple: if we win the next 2, we can get in. We need to have 7 wins going into the final 5. Would be nice to sweep MIA and NE but I just don't see it. We can split with them though, and I think we need 10 wins or 9 wins and beat LAC.

Yep. These next 2 are kind of the "pick 'em" games left on the schedule. Every other game is one that we really ought to be significant favorites or significant underdogs in. Win both of these and you can assume that if we just win the rest of the games we're supposed to win (Colts at home, Dolphins at home,  Dolphins on the road - if we're not good enough to beat the Dolphins twice, we really have no business being in the playoffs anyway), we're in.

5 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

I hate to say it but Sunday is almost do or die.  Yes, I know they'll still be in the hunt with a loss but the momentum and self confidence is going to take a huge hit if they lose two in a row including a home game.

Come on guys!  You can do it???

Believe it or not, next week is the bigger game.  Playoffs odds go down quite a bit with a loss against the Chargers instead of a looks to the Saints

1 hour ago, Fadingpain said:

I just noticed this thread has a "CONCERNED" tag on it! 

:lol:

We are all "concerned" when OP savior edwards....opps i mean savior peterman creates a thread after a loss.....

I have decided to judge the season as a total blow out these are the same old bills or.... we have turned this around and are amazing after EVERY single game this year.  And change my mind with every win or loss.  I think that will be healthy for my soul.  Oh and reasonable for an intelligent person. 

3 hours ago, uticaclub said:

There's no way we don't end up at 5-7, our next win will be against the Colts. Our bend but don't break defense is broken. If we don't get a ridiculous amount of turnovers, we have no chance of even keeping it close. Same old Bills

Then you are insane if you keep watching. 

If Castillo did not screw up the OL that worked well the previous 2 seasons , I could have seen a WC this season.

I look forward to the next draft and the extra high picks they have. Just please replace Castillo , I would hate to rebuild the OL to fit his scheme.

I like KB13 , Matthews , Zay , Holmes , Thompson  , Clay   that's a fine core when Taylor has time.