Oh, I've done it now...

4 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Tried to but it freaked out!  Something about how potato chips believe having their photograph taken steals their soul.  Took me 30 minutes of diaphragmatic breathing to calm him down and re-gain his trust.

Would an Andy Dalton shaped potato chip have a soul?

Were they Olestra chips? Maybe it means the Saints are about to crap their pants. 

22 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

It could be worse.  It could have been a chip shaped like the ass on Tom Brady's chin.

Wouldn’t it have been easier just to say Wes Welker’s ass instead of the convoluted way you worded it?

• Haha (+1) 2

36 minutes ago, CowgirlsFan said:

Save it!

Put it on eBay.

Those type things can bring a crazy amount of money!

Good idea!  I'll bundle it with my toenail clipping that bears a slight resemblance to Benecio Del Toro, and my brother's front tooth which was knocked out by Cornelius Bennett in a bar fight on Chippewa Street.

10 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Good idea!  I'll bundle it with my toenail clipping that bears a slight resemblance to Benecio Del Toro, and my brother's front tooth which was knocked out by Cornelius Bennett in a bar fight on Chippewa Street.

Rex Ryan might be interested in your toenail clipping.  

15 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Well...have you put it on eBay?