• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Better Oline than the Jets.

Just crap RBs that cant see the holes

Do the Jets?

They have really decent RBs dont they. Hard for LBers to run free when there is no inside block eaters isnt it

Kyle Williams

Cool you see jets double him? O thats right they didnt

NOT !!

They had proven that he wasn't a integral part of the D before they let him go !!

He may have had little if any benefit especially the way he was playing before the trade ...

This is not true. Marcell was good on run downs, even if he didn't make the tackle. This is the same crap they sold when they traded Jason Peters.

Edited by CuddyDark

They have really decent RBs dont they. Hard for LBers to run free when there is no inside block eaters isnt it

Cool you see jets double him? O thats right they didnt

They were 17th in the league coming into the game. Decent running backs by name but the production is just average.

They got roughly 100 more yards last night than their average on the season.

Cool you see jets double him? O thats right they didn't

I didn't say he was the DT to be doubled on run downs, he isn't that type of DT but to say he has no talent and cant stop the run is wrong. That was my point, not sure what yours was as I was responding to the poster who said we had no talent at DT

NOT !!

They had proven that he wasn't a integral part of the D before they let him go !!

He may have had little if any benefit especially the way he was playing before the trade ...

His last two games were good. Another big test coming in week 10 against the Saints' run game with Ingram and Kamara.

His last two games were good. Another big test coming in week 10 against the Saints' run game with Ingram and Kamara.

He was good in every game. People don't understand, if you have to double Marcell it makes the other defensive linemen more effective. If you can man black our defensive line you can get an offensive linemen into the second level.

He was good in every game. People don't understand, if you have to double Marcell it makes the other defensive linemen more effective. If you can man black our defensive line you can get an offensive linemen into the second level.

If you think he was good every game you're simply using wishful retrograde thinking. He wasn't.

The guy who traded Dareus for a garbage 6th round pick said so himself that Dareus was coming around.

But hey, 6th round picks and salary cap clearance are a great way to help a team in the middle of the season.

He certainly did and that was after the trade.

Our defense sucked because they were exposed for what they are, a bottom third NFL defense whose glaring flaws and deficiencies have been masked by creating multiple turnovers in previous games.

Also as I pointed out before, this front seven is terrible and severely lacking talent at just about every postion. Also I love KW but he's been getting blown off the ball badly this season as he shows his age.

You can cite the absence of Dareus but doing so without acknowledging that Dareus contract which was terrible, got moved. Who is to say that MD wouldn't further injure his reputation and turn that contract from terrible to unmovable.

There was a risk keeping him on the roster, not just dealing with him in the locker room.

The decision shows foresight. Something that's been lacking for years around OBD.

Edited by Commonsense

Our run fits stunk last night. I'de be surprised if this defense does that again. Our LBs were terrible, Humber stood out in a bad way.

Humber was real bad, same with Lorax. These guys are career ST'ers who are pretending to be LBs in a scheme that needs good ones.

If you think he was good every game you're simply using wishful retrograde thinking. He wasn't.

You are judging him against unrealistic standards. In this defense the DT is not supposed to have 10 sacks. Marcell was playing the same role as Star. Star has 10 sacks in his entire career. Marcell was never going to be what he was in this defense. This is not the same defense he was in with Jim Schwartz.

Our defense sucked because they were exposed for what they are, a bottom third NFL defense whose glaring flaws and deficiencies have been masked by creating multiple turnovers in previous games.

Also as I pointed out before, this front seven is terrible and severely lacking talent at just about every postion. Also I love KW but he's been getting blown off the ball badly this season as he shows his age.

Kyle Williams has been fine. Why make up something?

Humber was terrible last night and probably shouldn't have started. Our run fits were terrible, especially Humber.

I agree on the front 7. Lacks talent. They can't have poor run fits like last night. That could be because of a short week, lack of preparation.

Edited by TheTruthHurts