Why did our D suck so bad tonight?

Klaista2k

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Jalen Rashard? Stop looking at numbers. You're really trying to tell me that he's a feature back by looking at YPC in a limited role? Please. Forte and Powell ran through big holes last night because the Bills' DL got handled on too many occasions.

I didn't say he's a feature back. It doesn't matter who the back is if you're having success. If he's actually rushing the ball well, do you think they just stop? You keep ignoring this question.

You're silent last week when our run defense plays well and then come up this week after a bad night to "rub" it in that you were right. That's so important to you.

Tell me again that there wasn't Dareus trade rumors before his trade.

We sucked on pass d, run d, our entire offense....the entire team played poorly but you just want to bring up run defense because you want to be right about Dareus.

You're acting like a 12 year old.

Raiders are 25th in rushing yards this year. Let's not act like they are some juggernaut at running the ball. Let's see how we handle Ingram/Kamara then Gordon

Well the Jets are 17th so they aren't some juggernaut either. We got handled last night in every aspect....that's the bottom line.

I didn't say he's a feature back. It doesn't matter who the back is if you're having success. If he's actually rushing the ball well, do you think they just stop? You keep ignoring this question.

You're silent last week when our run defense plays well and then come up this week after a bad night to "rub" it in that you were right. That's so important to you.

We sucked on pass d, run d, our entire offense....the entire team played poorly but you just want to bring up run defense because you want to be right about Dareus.

I posted an image this week from your post about Dareus and now because it came back to bite you I'm the one acting like a 12 year old. Okay.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Well the Jets are 17th so they aren't some juggernaut either. We got handled last night in every aspect....that's the bottom line.

This is true. Last night was just an all out **** show.

Did anyone else think the D was trying too hard to strip the ball instead of tackle the guy?

Yeah, I noticed this too

I dont suppose there was the possibility that they just had a bad game coming off a short week?

Of course it's possible. It's most likely the biggest factor in the loss. They looked completely unprepared and exhausted. McD is a rookie head coach so he probably wasn't sure what he needed to do to make sure they were prepared for a short week game.

missing tackles because they are hell bent on raking the ball loose

I noticed this as well. They looked too focused on stripping the ball instead of tackling.

Edited by BigPappy

I posted your trolling image this week from your post about Dareus and now because it came back to bite you I'm the one acting like a 12 year old. Okay.

Yes...how many mature adults are going to screen shot a past thread? Which means you went back to look for my specific post in that thread.

Did you see me do this in your Dareus facebook thread about him saying he's going to be traded? You trolled some responses in there.

Yes...12 year old.

Yes...how many mature adults are going to screen shot a past thread? Which means you went back to look for my specific post in that thread.

Did you see me do this in your Dareus facebook thread about him saying he's going to be traded? You trolled some responses in there.

Yes...12 year old.

Nice try. I wanted to point out your premature celebration after one game, now you're being sensitive. Aww.

Nice try. I wanted to point out your premature celebration after one game, now you're being sensitive. Aww.

So mines premature after one game but yours is not premature after one game....

Sensitive LOL.....who is the one who went back to an old thread to look up my one specific post? "Now I got him!". You were waiting last week to do it but couldn't so now you have had your chance after last night. Good job bud....good job.

Off-night, for a tired team, on a short week, after an emotional win on Sunday.

AKA, in sports, sometimes s#*t happens. Like 22 missed tackles.

Bummer though - makes this gloomy Friday a little more gloomy...