Please don't ever question lack of national attention

T-Bomb

This game is the definition of why the Bills are always "disrespected" by the national media. It's not disrespect if it's the truth...

McBeane's process has not really changed this franchise yet. The supposed culture change, the giddy schoolgirls celebration on the sidelines in the Raiders game, it's all garbage IMO.

The sustainability of the Bills' method to winning was being questioned by many of us, but ofc we were labeled negative fans who don't know what we're talking about, right...

Kelvin Benjamin must feel a hell of a lot like Anquan Boldin did just a few months ago...

Paper tigers. Is anyone really surprised that they did this again? They just cannot ever win this type of game. Oh well back to reality.

What's most concerning is this game was probably one of the easiest ones left on paper the rest of the way.

Now it looks like it was just a set up for some very ugly losses starting next week against a superior Saints team.

This game is the definition of why the Bills are always "disrespected" by the national media. It's not disrespect if it's the truth...

McBeane's process has not really changed this franchise yet. The supposed culture change, the giddy schoolgirls celebration on the sidelines in the Raiders game, it's all garbage IMO.

The sustainability of the Bills' method to winning was being questioned by many of us, but ofc we were labeled negative fans who don't know what we're talking about, right...

Kelvin Benjamin must feel a hell of a lot like Anquan Boldin did just a few months ago...

I agree...I like it when they are flying under the radar. Can't agree re: the process. Still haven't seen the full results. Benjamin may be a big part. I'd trust them a lot more if they replace Dennison in the offseason.

I agree...I like it when they are flying under the radar. Can't agree re: the process. Still haven't seen the full results. Benjamin may be a big part. I'd trust them a lot more if they replace Dennison in the offseason.

Why wait?

Our offensive productivity improved dramatically when we canned the OC under Rex after Week 2.

I know this is gonna sound stupid but I wonder if Jim Nantz jinxed us?

I swear to God it seems like whenever he announces a Bills game we lose.

Nah, no jinx, it's just the Bills are not as good as a lot of Bills fans had hoped. They are what many of us think they are, which is not much different than the last 17 years.

Both the local and national media is pounding the Bills right now.

Jerry Sullivan has been salivating waiting for this day to come based on his twitter feed LOL.

Why would any of us want it to happen? 17 now going on 18 years of nonsense

inept, embarassing football is the problem, not the fans.

Its not a luck thing. Every damned team in this league, even cleveland has managed

to make the playoffs in a 17 year stretch, this is not a coincidence.

I think one of the big issues are problems that surfaced last night and smacked us in the face are problems that every single poster has complained about at one time or another (1) Tolbert isn't an adequate back-up to McCoy; (2) Ducasse has absolutely no business being on a football field; (3) Dennison's playcalling stinks. I'm not going to go crazy after one bad performance in which a lot of weird breaks when against us and I generally like what McDermott and Beane are doing but it's irritating seeing obvious flaws not being addressed.

McD and Beane both have been subtle recently with everyone getting all pumped up. They have stated a few times this week that we are not close to where we want to be. They know what they have, but they also aren't going to tell fans to calm down or cool their jets that's just bad business. We are still early in their process.