• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Defense Bottles Up McCoy in Jets' Week 9 Win

bills-sidebar-art-IMG_9685.jpg

Green & White Totaled 7.0 Sacks, Held McCoy to 25 Yards on the Ground.

Coach Bowles Postgame Press Conference (11/2) (6:14)

Jets HC Speaks with Reporters Following the Thursday Night Football Win Over Buffalo.

Josh McCown Postgame Press Conference (11/2) (9:15)

Jets QB Speaks with Reporters Following the Victory Over Buffalo.

2-Minute Drill: Jets-Bills Game Review (2:44)

Senior Reporter Eric Allen and Team Reporter Olivia Landis Analyze the 34-21 Victory Over Buffalo on Thursday Night Football.
Edited by 26CornerBlitz

CBS Sports: Bills Miss Big Chance with Big Flop vs. Jets

Before the season I predicted that the Jets would flirt with an 0-16 record. Tonight, on Nov. 2, I'm writing about the Jets' fourth win of the season. So much for tanking. They're flirting with an actual mediocre season and maybe -- dare I say it -- a run at a postseason spot in a conference lacking six quality teams, which is a borderline miracle considering the expectations surrounding the team at the start of the season.

On Thursday night, the Jets pulled off the upset by handily beating the Bills with a staunch defensive effort, winning 34-21. With the victory, the Jets improved to 4-5. They have the same amount of wins as teams like the Ravens, Cowboys, Packers, and Falcons.

Dennison's play calling is to predictable..how many times has shady got the ball only to be swarmed by 3+ defenders 3 yards in the back field..

.it looks like texmo bowl when you pick the offenses play

Happened more time than not in that game. The sad thing is how true this statement is. Tyrod needed to be rolling out of the pocket on every pass play with play action. The pocket was blown up so move it!

An oversized and strong dline wins against our oline.

Edited by DieHardBillsFan

Dennison's play calling is to predictable..how many times has shady got the ball only to be swarmed by 3+ defenders 3 yards in the back field..

.it looks like texmo bowl when you pick the offenses play

Haha excellent Techmo Bowl reference. Next thing you know, Tyrod will be dropping back 50 yards into his own end zone to launch 100-yard bombs.

I want to like Tyrod but hes not an NFL starter. With as much football as hes played he doesnt recognize blitzes and make adjustments before the snap, late to find an open receiver and isnt a pocket passer at barely 6. Slide the pocket and adjust our offense...the fact we dont tells me hes not here next year. Hes been given tools to be successful but cant play from behind.

Edited by BillsDiehard

I want to like Tyrod but hes not an NFL starter. With as much football as hes played he doesnt recognize blitzes and make adjustments before the snap, late to find an open receiver and isnt a pocket passer at barely 6. Slide the pocket and adjust our offense...the fact we dont tells me hes not here next year. Hes been given tools to be successful but cant play from behind.

Please stop. The game wasn't on Tyrod and his height has nothing to do with it (see Wilson and Brees).

After going for almost 200 yards in Week 1 against the Jets, the Bills ground attack struggled in week 9.

BILLS TODAY: BUFFALO'S TAKEAWAY STREAK COMES TO A HALT

1103-bills-today.jpg
Here's the Bills news of note for Nov. 3rd.

WHAT THEY'RE SAYING: BILLS LOOK AHEAD AFTER PRIMETIME LOSS TO THE JETS
1103-wts-postgame.jpg
Head coach Sean McDermott, QB Tyrod Taylor, RB LeSean McCoy, CB Tre'Davious White and others discuss what went wrong in Thursday's loss.

Completely ridiculous post.

We need a Junior Board for newbs as a screening process before they’re allowed to play with big kids.